Your next holiday.

crizack said:
Tmq, hot water an a hairdryer? What are you? A tranny?

Im takin her to the dogs for her birthday. Shes got 30 to spend.

I need to feel clean. If I've not had a shower (20 minutes min) or a bath then I don't leave the house. My hair is weird, if I've not blown it dry (wahey) then it sticks up and flicks out and looks a bit shit.

I'm just into being clean.

rickmcfc said:
I'm going to be off skiing in the next 4 weeks somewhere, it will be a last minute deal though as im pretty Skint. If anyone wants total along then feel free, the more the merrier!!!

I'd definately be up for that! I'm struggling to find anyone to go with, and I don't really fancy going on my own tbh. Where are you thinking of going, and what's your budget?

Week on sunday flying to las vegas for three days then on to los angeles for two week cruise to Hawaii and I don't miss any games 'cause we've two aways.

Just reccently back from two weeks in Mexico, next one will be either Dublin or Spain depending on a certain football game. Either way, there will be two - three days in sunny Manc for a pie and a pint. For all those going to Cuba and Florida, it's cold there right now. My sister just got back from Varedero and my mother in law lives in Florida in the winters (snow birds we calll em). Hope the cold spell blows through before you go. Cuba is great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.