Your Perfect Woman

Not too tall
Looks after herself
Hand size or more for booblers.
Can have a laugh with everything
Has some respect for men, and doesn't think that everyone of them is out for one thing
Doesn't lie
Can't be a rag, sorry.
Appreciates nice guys
Enjoys regular sex
Nice bottom
Makes me feel like a million quid when I'm with her
Will do whatever to avoid being bored
*BANG*
Shit I've woke up.

Megan Fox :)<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 am --<br /><br />
waterloo blue said:
In the words of chairman Manning" a blind, deaf and dumb nymphomaniac, who owns a pub".

PMSL! HAHA

SharpDressedMan said:
I'm just wondering what other people's conceptions of perfection would be

Mine would be just under a foot shorter than me, medium length brown hair, nice bum, decent boobs, bit of a taste in rock/metal music..yet still predominantly mainstream, skinny (not 'i can see your ribs skinny') and MUST appreciate Adam Sandler and Man City..even if she's pretending for me.

What's yours?..Women..you can answer too if you want

The woman you described is pretty much my fiancee apart from she likes rock/metal music more than mainstream and she supports the dark side. Cant hold that against her as I love her very much

Jim1980 said:
SharpDressedMan said:
I'm just wondering what other people's conceptions of perfection would be

Mine would be just under a foot shorter than me, medium length brown hair, nice bum, decent boobs, bit of a taste in rock/metal music..yet still predominantly mainstream, skinny (not 'i can see your ribs skinny') and MUST appreciate Adam Sandler and Man City..even if she's pretending for me.

What's yours?..Women..you can answer too if you want

The woman you described is pretty much my fiancee apart from she likes rock/metal music more than mainstream and she supports the dark side. Cant hold that against her as I love her very much

Can I borrow her for a weekend in Vegas =D

SharpDressedMan said:
Jim1980 said:

Can I borrow her for a weekend in Vegas =D

Afraid not mate. She is mine and she is beautiful. Marriage is planned for summer next year. I am very happy about it too. Way out of my league!

SharpDressedMan said:
Jim1980 said:
Afraid not mate. She is mine and she is beautiful. Marriage is planned for summer next year. I am very happy about it too. Way out of my league!

Ahh well done :) Good luck you jammy sod =D

Your telling me mate. Cant feckin believe it myself ha ha.

Ally.P said:
Tallish
Dark hair shortish and kind of quiffy
not dead slim, broad shoulders
i quite like glasses
stubbly/beardy
intelligent
funny
likes football but isnt obsessed with it
musical - ideally writes songs
likes dogs and dogs like them , being good judges of character

My dog likes me and I make myself laugh - that count?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.