Your Perfect Woman

Nobody ever gets what they expect. This is just indulging fantasies. When you find someone and it actually works. Everything else is trivial.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Nobody ever gets what they expect. This is just indulging fantasies. When you find someone and it actually works. Everything else is trivial.

Correct mate. You could have the fittest looking woman in the world but she is fuckin boring!

A Princess in public and a dirty woman in the bedroom ;)
Pretty face
Thin or thinnish
Intelligent
A bit wacky
Not a miserable cow
Down to earth.
Into guitar type music
black or brown hair. Brucie bonus for a dyed red, blue or purple streak or 2
light eyes
Pail skin - not into orange girls
Brucie Bonus if she likes football and City

Top 6 are most important.

cheryl-tweedy-girls-aloud-launch-their-2007-sponsorship-deal-with-hair-care-brand-sunsilk-e1QP8N.jpg

OR

Holly_Willoughby_456070a.jpg

Brunette, slim body, takes care of herself.

Funny and laid-back attitude, girls who are obsessed with themselves can f*** off.

Will Get on with my mates.

Not a nympho, but up for it most of the time.

Don't care who she supports but understands football will always come before going to her mums on a saturday.

No excess baggage, mental ex-boyfriends, bitchy mates or anything else thats going to piss me off in the long run.

felixbg said:
decent accent is a must. posh definatly not allowed
tanned. i dont do vampires.
be able to cut hair.
must have a stunning mother (think ahead see, because in a few years you dont want some obesse monstor).
must hate football. cannot be doing with someone lecturing me with statistics, results and all that crap.
play tennis.
musn't be too good looking. i'd feel ashamed.
must not mind day/weeks of not hearing from me. derby day may involve months.
must not call or text EVER. i hate mobile phones.

dont want to much

These three comments alone are pure felixbg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.