Your street

2 Blue families, a kid next door who is 7 has supported United, Blackburn, Wigan, City and now Liverpool - his dad is a United fan. There are a red family down the road and a Blackburn one.

squirtyflower said:
raoul duke said:
I live on a fairly nice quiet street full of respectable neighbours etc etc. But, right at the end there is this one RAG family who've got a huge mast and I mean huge, as in it's as tall as their fooking house huge, and perched right at the very top is a red flag with RAG badge on it. You'd have to see it to believe it.
Burn the fucker down!

Steve i agree with you. Lets send Lou round she will sort it!! Address please of the house.

lc-mcfc said:
Anyone got anyone who doesn't support City or United?

I do mate, I currently live in Leeds, but have got a season ticket still!

Most of them are Leeds fans on my road, but none of them have season tickets, and 1 family a couple of doors down go to the occasional play off game.

Fans, yeah right! ;)

My Entire Family are RAGS.... im the only Blue.. imagine what i must go through :P...especially when i came back from the Manc Derby..

think i'm surrounded by rags on my street,
next door is a rag family, then next door to them is another rag who ' knows it all ' about the rags, i'd be suprised if he's been to more than 5 games.
on the other side of me ther is one kid who is about 16 i think, use to wear a city shirt, now i always see him with a rag shirt on. also see him with a barca shirt on aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.