YOUR Team needs You

bluwes

Right, there has been much comment on here from people who have said that for one reason or another they are not going to the second leg. There was also a comment that as many as 15,000 season ticket holders have not purchased tickets for this game.

Well just step back and think about it. Your team now needs you to be there. We need to turn around a 2-0 deficit and you can help them do that.

Get down there next week, one way or another, go sick, put a days leave in, book a day off, tell the wife to look after the kids, anything as long as you can be there and cheer on the team to a 3-0 victory.

YOUR team needs YOU

bluwes said:
Right, there has been much comment on here from people who have said that for one reason or another they are not going to the second leg. There was also a comment that as many as 15,000 season ticket holders have not purchased tickets for this game.

Well just step back and think about it. Your team now needs you to be there. We need to turn around a 2-0 deficit and you can help them do that.

Get down there next week, one way or another, go sick, put a days leave in, book a day off, tell the wife to look after the kids, anything as long as you can be there and cheer on the team to a 3-0 victory.

YOUR team needs YOU
I admire your naieve tub thumping but the reality is this.
Us Fans need players who care. Man City have us, that's why we are here. Sadly we don't have players who have any passion to play for us. Simple.

K.Reeves right foot said:
bluwes said:

YOUR team needs YOU
Us Fans need players who care. Man City have us, that's why we are here. Sadly we don't have players who have any passion to play for us. Simple.

hate to say it, but apart from one or two players the above post is correct.

bluwes said:

YOUR team needs YOU

agree with both of you.

will be there for the return leg, gutted couldnt go to kiev, but on reflection it was a good job.

we support our club through thck and thin, but we really need to see something in return

COME ON CITY!

bluwes said:

YOUR team needs YOU

This - i wont be going next week - will be there Sunday to cheer City along but a less than positive result will see any faith i have left in this team under Mancini dissapear

dctid said:

This - i wont be going next week - will be there Sunday to cheer City along but a less than positive result will see any faith i have left in this team under Mancini dissapear
My faith in Mancini went months ago. I just pray on sunday and next thursday we can get positive results DESPITE that baffoon who disguises himself as our manager.

Make no mistake, we were poor tonight, very poor but Kiev aren't all that. They were gifted two goals and going through next week is more than doable.

I'd love a full house, i really would but i cannot see us breaking 30k, in that case if you aren't going to do your best to help us overcome this then fuck off and watch it at home.

Every single person that goes next week needs to be on top form. Think Gilligham 99, Spurs FA Cup, we're not out FFS, we've got 90 mins to beat Kiev 3-0, it's fucking doable.

Beg, steal and borrow to get a ticket next week and help the club win a trophy. If the management and players don't respond then at least we can say we did our bit.

FUCKING COME ON FFS.

WNRH said:
Make no mistake, we were poor tonight, very poor but Kiev aren't all that. They were gifted two goals and going through next week is more than doable.

I'd love a full house, i really would but i cannot see us breaking 30k, in that case if you aren't going to do your best to help us overcome this then fuck off and watch it at home.

Every single person that goes next week needs to be on top form. Think Gilligham 99, Spurs FA Cup, we're not out FFS, we've got 90 mins to beat Kiev 3-0, it's fucking doable.

Beg, steal and borrow to get a ticket next week and help the club win a trophy. If the management and players don't respond then at least we can say we did our bit.

FUCKING COME ON FFS.

"Every single person that goes next week needs to be on top form"

Means fook all if the players aint

WNRH said:

FUCKING COME ON FFS.
Great sermon mate - you should be a preacher!
By the way, i've done my bit since '77 and loved many players who were crap but played with heart. The above games you refer to, we had players who cared and showed passion. Imagine this bunch of merceneries coming back from 2-0 down in injury time? Or 3-0 down, 10 men to win 4-3? I don't think so.
I'll do my bit next thursday but I won't be suprised if the manager and players don't follow suit. Sadly I don't expect anything from them and that's the disheartening bit. They may do, they may not do, it all depends upon whether they can be arsed really.

dctid said:
WNRH said:

FUCKING COME ON FFS.

"Every single person that goes next week needs to be on top form"

Means fook all if the players aint

yes it does, it means we can't look back and think "what if", if a half arsed crowd turns up and see's half arsed players go out then many questions will be asked. If fans turn up and raise the volume and support for 90 mins and we go out, we can say we did all we could, it was the players fault.

As i said, if you are not prepared to give your all next week then stay at home, would rather have 10,000 positive fans out there than 30,000 with 20,000 of them booing if we haven't pulled it back before half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.