YOUR Team needs You

Another thread demanding that we as fans need to turn this around lol

K.Reeves right foot said:
WNRH said:
Make no mistake, we were poor tonight, very poor but Kiev aren't all that. They were gifted two goals and going through next week is more than doable.

I'd love a full house, i really would but i cannot see us breaking 30k, in that case if you aren't going to do your best to help us overcome this then fuck off and watch it at home.

Every single person that goes next week needs to be on top form. Think Gilligham 99, Spurs FA Cup, we're not out FFS, we've got 90 mins to beat Kiev 3-0, it's fucking doable.

Beg, steal and borrow to get a ticket next week and help the club win a trophy. If the management and players don't respond then at least we can say we did our bit.

FUCKING COME ON FFS.
Great sermon mate - you should be a preacher!
By the way, i've done my bit since '77 and loved many players who were crap but played with heart. The above games you refer to, we had players who cared and showed passion. Imagine this bunch of merceneries coming back from 2-0 down in injury time? Or 3-0 down, 10 men to win 4-3? I don't think so.
I'll do my bit next thursday but I won't be suprised if the manager and players don't follow suit. Sadly I don't expect anything from them and that's the disheartening bit. They may do, they may not do, it all depends upon whether they can be arsed really.

Fine, if that happens then you are more than entitled to have that view this time next week, in the mean time, put those thoughts aside and support the lads! It's been too long of a season to throw it all away now without a care in the world at the first sign of no return.

The battle cry is up for Reading.
Everyone is commited and ready to seize the moment !
Inflatables, carnival atmosphere and a place in the semi finals for grabs.
The atmosphere on Sunday will be so intense with a sell out capacity ground.
A day to remember as we push forth to to Wembley.

But we few,we happy few, we band of brothers;
Let us not forget Thursday in our haste.

Let us not desert our City in its hour of need.
IF EVER THERE WAS A TIME TO BECOME THE 12TH MAN THEN THIS WILL BE IT !

Fill Eastlands to capacity on Thursday, no excuses,no work commitments no match prices no transport problems no evening 6pm kick off moans.
FILL THE STADIUM !

The season is drawing to an end and the pressure is now on.
If kyev can score 2 in Ukraine then we can score 5 at Coms.
BELIEVE AND IT WILL HAPPEN.
I hope with all my heart that we will not see a record low attendance for this most vital of games this coming Thursday
Landsdown road WE ARE COMING !

If Kyev want us THEN in the GREAT words of Henry the fifth

" ACHIEVE ME AND THEN SELL MY BONES "

CITY FANS MARCH AWAY AND HOW THOW PLEASES GOD DISPOSE THIS DAY !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM</a>

WNRH said:
Great sermon mate - you should be a preacher!
By the way, i've done my bit since '77 and loved many players who were crap but played with heart. The above games you refer to, we had players who cared and showed passion. Imagine this bunch of merceneries coming back from 2-0 down in injury time? Or 3-0 down, 10 men to win 4-3? I don't think so.
I'll do my bit next thursday but I won't be suprised if the manager and players don't follow suit. Sadly I don't expect anything from them and that's the disheartening bit. They may do, they may not do, it all depends upon whether they can be arsed really.

Fine, if that happens then you are more than entitled to have that view this time next week, in the mean time, put those thoughts aside and support the lads! It's been too long of a season to throw it all away now without a care in the world at the first sign of no return.
I will support them, I always do but thanks for pointing out that I should anyway.
It is a 2-way thing though. Most of our players haven't been arsed since they arrived. Balotteli cries and subs himself, Yaya states publicly he will find it hard to play for us if Kolo can't play...booo hooo...bunch of pathetic babies...paid too much and give too little. It's ironic how Zabs and Lescott - 2 of our lowest paid players - gave the most tonight...think about it...<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:37 am --<br /><br />
Taximania said:

Fill Eastlands to capacity on Thursday, no excuses,no work commitments no match prices no transport problems no evening 6pm kick off moans.
FILL THE STADIUM !

I hope with all my heart that we will not see a record low attendance for this most vital of games this coming Thursday

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAvmLDkAgAM</a>
Are you on crack?

WNRH said:
I will support them, I always do but thanks for pointing out that I should anyway.
It is a 2-way thing though. Most of our players haven't been arsed since they arrived. Balotteli cries and subs himself, Yaya states publicly he will find it hard to play for us if Kolo can't play...booo hooo...bunch of pathetic babies...paid too much and give too little. It's ironic how Zabs and Lescott - 2 of our lowest paid players - gave the most tonight...think about it...

Who gives a shit what they are paid, simple fact is if they play well we will win the next two games and what more can help them achieve that than a supportive crowd urging them on at every oppourtunity.

This wasn't going to be easy.

Wow, I really cant believe what I have just read.
Sorry to have started this thread, I apologize for being a naive tub thumper, I wish now my dad, having come from a long line of Blues, hadn't taken me to that game against Blackpool in 1959.
Just think I could have been eating my prawn sandwiches now safe in the knowledge that my team would scrape past Marseille into the next round without me having to lift a finger to help.

bluwes said:
Wow, I really cant believe what I have just read.
Sorry to have started this thread, I apologize for being a naive tub thumper, I wish now my dad, having come from a long line of Blues, hadn't taken me to that game against Blackpool in 1959.
Just think I could have been eating my prawn sandwiches now safe in the knowledge that my team would scrape past Marseille into the next round without me having to lift a finger to help.

Your original comment about you have heard as many as 15,000 season ticket holders haven't bought a ticket yet, where did you hear that? If that's the case then that means 20,000 have, thats allright for a week to go til the game.

WNRH said:
It is a 2-way thing though. Most of our players haven't been arsed since they arrived. Balotteli cries and subs himself, Yaya states publicly he will find it hard to play for us if Kolo can't play...booo hooo...bunch of pathetic babies...paid too much and give too little. It's ironic how Zabs and Lescott - 2 of our lowest paid players - gave the most tonight...think about it...

Who gives a shit what they are paid, simple fact is if they play well we will win the next two games and what more can help them achieve that than a supportive crowd urging them on at every oppourtunity.

This wasn't going to be easy.
1.I don't care what they are paid IF they atleast try.
2. I never said it was going to be easy - noone did.
3. Players have to have desire. Without that, no ammount of crowd support will help. We will cheer them on regardless because that's what we do. It won't make any difference though if the players aren't up for it.

WNRH said:

-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:37 am --

Taximania said:

FILL THE STADIUM !

Are you on crack?

Stella artois ; 6 tins
Reasuringly expensive
See u thursday

WNRH said:
dctid said:
"Every single person that goes next week needs to be on top form"

Means fook all if the players aint

yes it does, it means we can't look back and think "what if", if a half arsed crowd turns up and see's half arsed players go out then many questions will be asked. If fans turn up and raise the volume and support for 90 mins and we go out, we can say we did all we could, it was the players fault.

As i said, if you are not prepared to give your all next week then stay at home, would rather have 10,000 positive fans out there than 30,000 with 20,000 of them booing if we haven't pulled it back before half time.

Fella giiving my all including my fookin hard earned cash is what i have been doing for 30 plus years - if you seriously think that a full house or a 10K crowd will change the way Mancini or this team of fookin players play then you are naive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.