Your top 4 biggest ManCity flops/Best players

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The best over the last ten years OR SO would be Dave Ewing.

I can't think of anybody worse than Corradi.

Not to defend old Bernardo...

But we payed just under 2 mill for him, and although he was utter garbage, we didn't expect much from him (or at least I didn't). Unlike the Greek Tragedy, who we payed 6 mill for and was constantly told by Englands next manager about his uncut diamond qualities.

In truth, we could never really judge him, as the service he was getting was awful. Width coming from Beasley, Trabelsi, Vassell, Miller etc. was never going to show the talent of a striker.

FLOPS
Andreas Isaksson
Gareth Taylor
Corradi
Dabo

Legends
The Goat
Colin Bell
Shay given will be by the end of his carear
ALI B

liamctid said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The best over the last ten years OR SO would be Dave Ewing.

I can't think of anybody worse than Corradi.

Not to defend old Bernardo...

But we payed just under 2 mill for him, and although he was utter garbage, we didn't expect much from him (or at least I didn't). Unlike the Greek Tragedy, who we payed 6 mill for and was constantly told by Englands next manager about his uncut diamond qualities.

In truth, we could never really judge him, as the service he was getting was awful. Width coming from Beasley, Trabelsi, Vassell, Miller etc. was never going to show the talent of a striker.

Agreed, Corradi while not a legend by any means, was what i would call 1 ot the unluckiest players at City, but no where near a bottom 4 for me. Very harsh imo.

urmston said:
Best 4

Bell
Lee
Francis
Quinn

Flops

Mann
Daley
Bradbury
Samaras/Macken, I can't decide.

macken..... not a chance, there has was sooo many other keegan/pearce signings that made him look like a god, plus he scored a very important goal against the spuds!

for me ill choose favourites

goater
ali b
kinky
wanchope..... loved the name

here ill choose players who where rubbish or maybe not in your opinion but i couldnt help but like, so by no means the worst ever!

sun jihia
dickov (second time)
vassell
macken

Best - Bernabia, Goater, Kinkladze, Spencer Prior!

Flops - Vuoso, Macken, Samaras, Jo.

Tops:
70's: Kidd
80's: Tueart
90's: Goater
00's: Anelka (or the Goat twice)

Flops:
70's: Daley
80's: Fashanu
90's: Clough
00's: Weah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.