Your Top 4?

simon23 said:
i said at the start of the season we would finsih 6th

so i stand by that.....we can be pipped to it even in 6th if its only 1 or 2 pts difference and it goes down to the least game of the season (which it very well could)

I'm not going through all your posts but I know that you have fluctuated between 5th and 8th, even if you said 6th at the beginning of the season, which I'll take your word for.

For you to think that we may EVEN be pipped to 6th just shows that you ARE a 'glass half-empty' kinda guy though, doesn't it?

I mean, for us to finish 7th, it suggests that Spurs, Villa AND Liverpool will finish higher !!

It's not certain, but we have a GREAT chance of finishing FOURTH and I sincerely hope that you agree over the next few weeks, as that would surely mean that City are in a good position !

:o)

danburge82 said:
I said we'd finish 7th back in August!

Right now I'm feeling good about 4th or 5th and I'll be pleased with either!

Top 4 to be:
1. Arsenal
2. United
3. Chelsea
4. City/Spurs

Don't really understand that. Europa League is alright but the difference between Champions League football and not is huge. Especially now when it's not the same 4 English teams as usual - the amount of publicity for whatever English team makes the CL besides Arsenal, Scum and Chelsea will be huge as well. Our goal is 4th and I'll be dissapointed with fifth personally. Like Zabba said in an interview recently - just hearing the CL-anthem makes you giddy.

March 2010

Wed 24th Everton H Prem - W
Saturday 27th Wigan Athletic H Prem - W
April 2010
Saturday 3rd Burnley A Prem - W
Saturday 10th Birmingham City H Prem - W
Saturday 17th Manchester United H Prem -D
Saturday 24th Arsenal A Prem - L
May 2010
Saturday 1st Aston Villa H Prem - D
Wed 5th Tottenham Hotspur H Prem - W
Sunday 9th West Ham United A Prem - L

53 points plus 17 = 70, enough for 4th. I think we have a great run-in.

I still think we have the easiest run in, so not going on previous form..

Rags are a 1 man team, 4th
Arse can get muscled out, 3rd
Dippers r already out, 5th
Chelski have the biggest squad so will finish 1st

So we'll finish 2nd :)
relax

Been doing the predictions since Jan on my super-duper spreadsheet and originally it had City to sneak 4th, 10 days ago we were doomed, after this weekend we are going to get there by 3 points!! Yippee!

Fuck me, did you see Tevez today? Looked like a man possessed. We have players who (a) want it (b) have been there before (and done more in some cases) (c) are quite good!

6 games out of 9 at home - unless the nervousness from the stands doesn't get to our players too much, I reckon we are going to do it!

Current Projection:

Arsenal 83
Chelsea 82
utd 81
CITY 71
Pool 68
Villa 67
Spurs 67

Bring on bluedips! have it down as a draw!

rags 85
chelski 84
arse 84
CITY 72
liverpool 70
spurs 64
villa 64

at the other end

wolves 32

hull 32
burnley 29
pompey 21

GoForGlory said:
danburge82 said:
I said we'd finish 7th back in August!

Right now I'm feeling good about 4th or 5th and I'll be pleased with either!

Top 4 to be:
1. Arsenal
2. United
3. Chelsea
4. City/Spurs

Don't really understand that. Europa League is alright but the difference between Champions League football and not is huge. Especially now when it's not the same 4 English teams as usual - the amount of publicity for whatever English team makes the CL besides Arsenal, Scum and Chelsea will be huge as well. Our goal is 4th and I'll be dissapointed with fifth personally. Like Zabba said in an interview recently - just hearing the CL-anthem makes you giddy.

In 2003 (i think that was the year, might have been '02!) Liverpool lost to Chelsea on the final day of the season at Stamford Bridge, it meant Chelsea got 4th and Champions League and Liverpool got 5th and UEFA! Just two years later Liverpool won the Champions League!

What I'm saying about being pleased with either 5th or 4th is that we've been complete nobodies for 30 years and onky finished 10th last season - 5th is a massive jump from anything I've ever seen in my 21 years of supporting City and I will be pleased with either and will have the knowledge that things will get better still!

I'm not depserate for CL football like football will end in 5 years, we've got decades of great times ahead and this or next season will soon be forgotten come 2025 when we'll be the biggest and best!

danburge82 said:
GoForGlory said:

In 2003 (i think that was the year, might have been '02!) Liverpool lost to Chelsea on the final day of the season at Stamford Bridge, it meant Chelsea got 4th and Champions League and Liverpool got 5th and UEFA! Just two years later Liverpool won the Champions League!

What I'm saying about being pleased with either 5th or 4th is that we've been complete nobodies for 30 years and onky finished 10th last season - 5th is a massive jump from anything I've ever seen in my 21 years of supporting City and I will be pleased with either and will have the knowledge that things will get better still!

I'm not depserate for CL football like football will end in 5 years, we've got decades of great times ahead and this or next season will soon be forgotten come 2025 when we'll be the biggest and best!

Decades? Speak for yourself, I should be so lucky lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.