Your Top 4?

DTeacher said:
simon23 said:
i said at the start of the season we would finsih 6th

so i stand by that.....we can be pipped to it even in 6th if its only 1 or 2 pts difference and it goes down to the least game of the season (which it very well could)

I'm not going through all your posts but I know that you have fluctuated between 5th and 8th, even if you said 6th at the beginning of the season, which I'll take your word for.

For you to think that we may EVEN be pipped to 6th just shows that you ARE a 'glass half-empty' kinda guy though, doesn't it?

I mean, for us to finish 7th, it suggests that Spurs, Villa AND Liverpool will finish higher !!

It's not certain, but we have a GREAT chance of finishing FOURTH and I sincerely hope that you agree over the next few weeks, as that would surely mean that City are in a good position !

:o)

agrees...when it comes to city i am a glass half empty person......I also agree we have a great chance of finishing 4th and we are in a grea position as well

I just dont think we will have enough to get 4th....but i hope i am wrong

It could go down to the wire and our games against spurs and villa could be very decisive. One thing i do like about the present city team is that there has been a clear change in mentality.....there are so many leaders now on the pitch and strong personalities.......so maybe i should have a little more confidence in them.

simon23 said:
DTeacher said:
I'm not going through all your posts but I know that you have fluctuated between 5th and 8th, even if you said 6th at the beginning of the season, which I'll take your word for.

For you to think that we may EVEN be pipped to 6th just shows that you ARE a 'glass half-empty' kinda guy though, doesn't it?

I mean, for us to finish 7th, it suggests that Spurs, Villa AND Liverpool will finish higher !!

It's not certain, but we have a GREAT chance of finishing FOURTH and I sincerely hope that you agree over the next few weeks, as that would surely mean that City are in a good position !

:o)

agrees...when it comes to city i am a glass half empty person......I also agree we have a great chance of finishing 4th and we are in a grea position as well

I just dont think we will have enough to get 4th....but i hope i am wrong

It could go down to the wire and our games against spurs and villa could be very decisive. One thing i do like about the present city team is that there has been a clear change in mentality.....there are so many leaders now on the pitch and strong personalities.......so maybe i should have a little more confidence in them.

You better NOT get confident Simon....keep the dooming please, makes me much more confident....ta.

Im just gonna sit back and wait and see. No need to speculate ... just sit down and enjoy the ride! Im happy with anything .... no matter what - weve come on leaps and bounds :)

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.