Joe Hart
Carlos Tevez
Yaya Toure
David Silva
Sergio Aguero

If going on current form, Kompany and Tevez are interchangeable

1) pab zab - i love him like no man should love another
2) aguero - best striker in europe for me and will only get better
3) hart - had to work for his place, once there he wont be shifted. Top player, loves the club, the fans and has a no nonsense attitude. Model pro with a proper opinion when asked.
4) michah - true academy lad. Watched him grow and its an absolute travesty he is not first choice right back for england. Always smiling, loves his job and loves city. Diamond
5) silva - merlin is magic. On his day he will destroy any team in front of him. Ref: 1-6 at the swamp. Extra points for THAT pas to dzeko.

top 5 rest of world would sign..

tevez
agureo
yaya
silva
kompany

top 5 role model dedication

richards
kompany
hart
zaba
milner

it was hard not to cheat and add at least one more to each list, we are blessed with the best team / squad since i was a season ticket holder in 1979. You only need to look at the bench on some days that has tevez, nasri, clichy, milner all sat there at the same time. Managers dream !

My top 5 current Manchester City players:

1. Micah Richards: Fantastic lad. I am not surprised if he plays here until he ends his career, reaches 500 caps and becomes captain. Bleeds blue blood.

2. Vincent Kompany: Our captain and leader. Perfect representative for our club, both in terms of his behaviour on and off the pitch and his level; worldclass.

3. Joe Hart: Fantastic gk and a true blue. Always smiling and seems like a great lad.

4. Pablo Zabaleta: Always gives 100 %, never complains and has grown a lot as a player since his arrival in 2008.

5. Sergio Agüero: Absolute fantastic player. From what I have seen from Inside City and other videos, he is always smiling and in a good mood. 13.05.2012, that date explains itself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.