Your top 5 games of the 13-14 season.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue

Season's over now and there's a whole two weeks before the World Cup starts.

So what were your top 5 games of the season?

Emotional reasons, occasions you'll remember, games where you felt it was on, games like the derby where you loved rubbing it in?

GET YOUR LISTS OUT

Hull away, Everton away, Liverpool home, Arsenal home, Palace away.

Honourable mentions to both rag games, both Spurs games, Villa at home,

1) Arsenal at home great match
2) Spurs Away another great match
3) Hull Away great backs to the wall display
4) Manchester United Away we smashed then in the 1st minute
5) Liverpool home we showed them who was boss over Christmas .

City 6-0 Spurs
City 6-3 Arsenal
Bayern 2-3 City
City 3-1 Sunderland
United 0-3 City

Spurs, Everton and Hull away, Rags, Villa and Norwich at home all honourable mentions

Villa at home was special for me. Didn't get in to the ground until the 60th minute as we were stuck on the mancunian way. Ended up listening to the majority of the match in the car. Ran to the ground in the pissing rain and got in a few minutes before Dzeko put us in to the lead. The atmosphere was fantastic with the Zabaleta song ringing through the stadium. The night was perfectly topped off by Yaya's goal and we had one hand on the premier league. Football is about nights like this.

ForzaMancini said:
Fame Monster said:
Best performance of the season was Barca away for me.

Honourable mention to Spurs away.

?

Not sure what I need to elaborate on unless you only saw the score.

David Silva - 10/10, Fernandinho - 9/10, Kompany - great game, Zab kept Iniesta anonymous until he got sent off.

Some of the football we played that game was the best we've played for a long time, which is what I'm basing my opinion on. Probably won't get many mentions, but our performance that night was lightyears ahead of the way we performed at Everton or Palace - the only difference was the quality of the opposition and the result.

That said, every single player had a great game against Spurs away and it could have been 15-1 if Dzeko had put away all his chances so I should probably put that first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.