Your top 5 highs as a City fan

This is hard to choose just 5 as the last ten years had been what dreams are made of.

1, my first every match sadly I'm not sure what game it was, my oldest ticket is Newcastle in 73 but im sure I went before that game.

2, Seeing Rodney Marsh bring high ball down on the right wing cut inside and score. It's the first goal that for some reason has always stuck in my head.

3, Gillingham, tears in my eyes as I listen on a little radio

4, Taking my lad to his first game 20 odd years ago.

5, Taking my dad to the last ever Maine Road match and walking in the steps of his dad my grandad who went to the first Maine Road match.

Now obviously Aguerooooooooo should be in the top 5, as should Istanbul. For my personal match experience it has to be Villa and Gundogan, never felt anything like that at a match. Beating utd any time lol
I remember that second one down like it was yesterday, also seem to remember whenever Marsh scored a great goal the cameras often were not there to capture it on film?

Treble Season, Centurion season, The first title win under Mancini, 2001-02 under Keegan, Pellegrini's first season, FA Cup final vs Stoke.

1. Agueroooo
2. Gillingham
3. 1981 Semi at Villa Park
4. CL Win
5. 4-3 Win v Spuds in the CL QF despite not going through
Agree with all of that except I'd choose the 3-4 away Fa cup win at Spurs with Macken's winner. The euphoria in that corner of WHL must've been mental. It's all relative, no superstars in that team but the team spirit and feelings in the away end were just as strong. Top 2 were unforgettable. As was Gundo v Villa

Last edited:
5-1
Gillingham
Aguero
Beating the rags to win the FA Cup on way to the treble
Champions League final

I can die happy..

1.) That Agüero moment
2.) CL win
3.) Gundo against Villa
4.) Dickov moment/Yaya FA Cup (tied)
5.) Dismantling of Madrid in the semi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.