Your very favourite City game of all time, and why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13905
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 13905

after posting earlier in the neverton pre-match thread about the 1981 f.a. cup game there.

i got to thinking on, and you know, for me,
the scenes after power scored that second equaliser makes it my favourite memory ever.

what is the one single game that you will take to your grave with you as your favourite, and why?

I'm lucky enough to have been at Gillingham, last derby, the 2011 final, the 1-0, QPR, every cup final since, every pitch invasion on title day, but the only time I've had a full out-of-body experience was pissed outside Eastlands when we won the league at Brighton on the big screens in the sunshine. When Mahrez scored the 3rd I floated outside my body for a couple of seconds and saw myself and everyone around us going mental. It was weird as fuck and I'll never forget it

Plenty of good calls so far and there'll be many more.

As I used the scoreline as my alarm code until we moved house last year it has to be the 5-1 when Mels Marvels ran over baconfaces wallet.

The 2-1 Liverpool game

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fd46cc29c-f545-48be-a772-94d755937748

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.