Your very first car

Me and some mates bought a zephyr 6 with a column change.The only one who had passed his test couldn't get the hang of it so I sat on the bench seat in the front changing gear for him.£15 between 4 of us in 1979

Aston-Martin-Lagonda-Rapide-Sports-Saloon-750x422.jpg

Aston Martin Lagonda

matchbox

We had a Metro back in the 80's and it got nicked from Rochdale multi storey. The police found it after it crashed after a bank job in Halifax. When I laughed, the coppers said it wasn't unusual to be used in a robbery because it attracted so little attention.

On page 1 I said my first car was a Mini City. I was only 20 or so, knew fuck all about cars, but bought this car from some twat in Failsworth. Being a clever buyer, I insisted that the seller took me on a test drive which he did with his dad. Everything went well so I handed over the cash and drove home with my new mini. It was only when I turned left that I realised the trailing arm bushes were fucked and that the test drive had only been right hand turns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.