Your worst City game and why?

I think for pure 'kick you in the bollocks' depression, you'd be hard pushed to find worse than last season's derbies

m7mcfc said:
Mine Charlton at home about 10 years ago, it was about -10 and we got stuffed 4-0. I remember thinking to myself wtf am I doing here must be mad.

I was there aswell, was it not 4-1 though and Darren Huckerby scored a penalty on his debut that we missed cos my uncle made us, gutted, not really as it was freezing and depressing.

too many to mention but probably 97/98 bury at home and a 0-1 defeat,that was my lowest point as a city fan. Little did i know what was coming at the final whistle at sjoke city away on the final day of that season....

Fulham away that Friday night is second but my worst was Wimbledon away a mid week match and we lost 1-0 think it might of been a cup game. Only a few hundred city fans their. It pissed it down, was Fucking freezing, I nicked off school to go and I was full of flu. That will always be my worst game.

The shit away when they beat us 5-0 worst iv'e ever seen of a city side total disgrace.simon tracey does anyone remember him

boro at home about 3/4 years ago we lost 1-0 sun jihai o.g they didnt have one shot on goal and it was shit because it was my birthday probly the worst 90 mins of my city life and ive seen some shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.