Your worst ever injuries....

I was shot in the temple by some cock with an air rifle. I was in hospital for weeks after emergency surgery at Booth Hall hospital, spent a few hours on the danger list !

A bad tackle in a match at Hough End left me a broken and dislocated left ankle back in 1981. Dislocation was very painful and the moment that they put me under to go to the operating theatre was one of the most blissful feelings ever. 13 weeks in a full length plaster.

Fractured my skull when I was 7 after crashing a friend's bike into a wall at the bottom of a hill: the brakes were knackered! Wasn't that painful but a serious injury.

Ruptured my Achilles playing 5-a-side a few years back; that was painful.

Broke my neck (well, cracked a vertebra) playing rugby for school when scrum collapsed on me but didn't know it was broken so played virtually whole match with the injury. In fact, the break, long since repaired, was only spotted by chance many years later when I was being a practice subject for a new MRI machine that mynwife was responsible for.

Can't compete with any of these, broken collar bone at Judo years ago, and a cut to the hand from a broken glass needed a few stitchers.

However, a mate of mine and was run over by a tank when he was in the para's, no lies or bull, straight up run over by a fucking tank when on manoeuvres. He was very lucky it was on very soft ground, broke both legs and pelvis. Always a good story down the pub.

Broken jaw twice, first time due to a combination of chelsea fans and lamp post on upper lloyd street, broken bone in my hand, several broken toes and fingers.

Broke my arm.

Scar on the back of my head.

Twatted in the bollox.

Not all at the same time.

Perferrated bowel due to Crohn's, Emergency Op back in November and 16 nights in Hospital then 11 weeks off work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.