You're in Garry Cook's shoes .....

i would stop pissing around and get eto`o in a deal for tevez!!!! forget re-sale value and watch him get the goals that win us the premeirship and champions league in the next 3 years!!!! through prize money and merchandise he would more than paypack his wage especially if we give them tevez and get eto`o and £15m to cover alot of his wages anyway!!!

richards30 said:
i would stop pissing around and get eto`o in a deal for tevez!!!! forget re-sale value and watch him get the goals that win us the premeirship and champions league in the next 3 years!!!! through prize money and merchandise he would more than paypack his wage especially if we give them tevez and get eto`o and £15m to cover alot of his wages anyway!!!

I think there has to be some reason why Eto'o hasnt signed the contract offered by Anhzi (?).... if the reported £338,000 per week is right you would jump at it, some reason why he hasnt ........

Although i dont think this would be down to Cook, he would have involvement along the way.

Just PM's someone on here exactly about cover. And cover for De Jong and Barry in those defensive position's in midfield.

We are going to have a fixture congestion and i would like us to go out and pick up a Casemiro or an Acquah. A young player who is ready for first team duties and have the scope for good improvement for the future. Both the above names ticks those boxes. So maybe after a tough Wednesday night fixture away to one of Europe's elite, we could give the De Jong's or Barry's a rest if our next fixture is a QPR, or maybe Wigan etc.

I believe we have already done this with the signing of Savic who can Play at CB and RB. One for the midfield would be a nice move by the Mancini and the club.

BlueMark said:
Right guys,

I thought this might be a little thought provoking for a few of us. Lets assume we do complete the Nasri deal, where if anywhere do you feel we still need strengthening ?

I am going to ask you to be realistic here (hence no Messi, Ronaldo type comments) but who would you like to see added to our squad and in what positions.

Personally I think we are done.......

Said it before and I'll say it again - WORLD CLASS CENTRE HALF.
Lescott and Toure are weak links and Savic is still learning. We'll get found out when playing the top sides...............................

ANY1aBLUE said:
BlueMark said:
Right guys,

I thought this might be a little thought provoking for a few of us. Lets assume we do complete the Nasri deal, where if anywhere do you feel we still need strengthening ?

I am going to ask you to be realistic here (hence no Messi, Ronaldo type comments) but who would you like to see added to our squad and in what positions.

Lescott and Toure are weak links and Savic is still learning. We'll get found out when playing the top sides...............................
Im not saying i wouldnt love another world class centre half, but with joint best defence in the prem last season combined with Kolo's diet and the fact we have already strenthened, I think we are in pretty good shape at the back.

talkativesprout said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
BlueMark said:
Right guys,

Im not saying i wouldnt love another world class centre half, but with joint best defence in the prem last season combined with Kolo's diet and the fact we have already strenthened, I think we are in pretty good shape at the back.

I would say that in terms of personnel, defence is our weakest area of the team really but thats quite scary considering the fact that we had one of the best defences in the league last year. I am scared of heights and city are soaring - come on you blues!!

I would leave it as it is

As for those people who would get rid of Barry, he is one of the most underated players in the prem.

I'd offer Arsenal 30M for Wilshere lol

Kid's definitely gonna go for big money in a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.