You're Mancini...

cityboy1 said:
citykev28 said:
--------------------hart--------------------
boateng----kompany-----lescott-----kolarov
----------vieira---de jong---zabaleta--------
------------ya ya toure---barry-------------
-------------------tevez-------------------

"ees important game. we play big games every three days and players are maybe tired. we must make sure that manchester don't win again."
well i guess 12 players are playing every 3 days then not 11

well i guess that if you count my line-up again, you'll realise your mistake.

citykev28 said:

"ees important game. we play big games every three days and players are maybe tired. we must make sure that manchester don't win again."
No silva? Not even Bobby would be that defensive! There's 4 defensive midfields there and 1 defensive midfielder who thinks he's a attacking midfielder.

welcometomanchester said:
citykev28 said:

No silva? Not even Bobby would be that defensive! There's 4 defensive midfields there and 1 defensive midfielder who thinks he's a attacking midfielder.

mate, i'm taking the piss.

citykev28 said:

haha want to bet?? mancini will be power wanking himself to death over that team! just replace tevez with boyata and thats his prefered 11

hart

boateng
komapny
lescott
kolarov

de jong
silva
barry
yaya toure

tevez

balotelli

tell the to keep consantration for 90 minutes including the half an hour fergie time and attack attack attack!

forevermancity said:

haha want to bet?? mancini will be power wanking himself to death over that team! just replace tevez with boyata and thats his prefered 11

you think? perhaps i could oust platt as coach and start the revolution from inside. forward with kev!

citykev28 said:
forevermancity said:

you think? perhaps i could oust platt as coach and start the revolution from inside. forward with kev!

FORZA KEV

Hart
Zab Richards. Kompany. Lescott
Aj yaya de jong silva
Tevez. Balotelli

Make sure the only chance they have of winning is a fucking act of god. You owe these fans you can be the team that every city fan from now on refer to as the team that changed history. Now fucking win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.