YouTube down.

I didn't have a problem with it all day. I wasn't on it a lot or anything, but I've watched a few videos every now and then and everything worked fine.

Losing everything on youtube would be like burning the library of Alexandria, except actually a good thing, because its pure mind rotting garbage and lies, the people are so lame and boring and uninteresting, wed be better without any of it, except for the vintage city footage and the 4k korean race queens, they need to keep them.
I think you’ve been watching the wrong bits

If you want to know how to do almost anything YouTube will have someone showing you how it’s fucking brilliant.
Exactly. That’s why I sub. Haven’t watched terrestrial tv for years now. Plus you get the music (basically Spotify) great value.

I used to watch a lot of stuff on YouTube, no longer, there are adverts every 3 minutes. It is impossible to enjoy the stuff on there. I know they have to raise cash to keep it running but the amount of ads is intolerable. And no, I will not sign up for premium which is what they are pushing for

I used to watch a lot of stuff on YouTube, no longer, there are adverts every 3 minutes. It is impossible to enjoy the stuff on there. I know they have to raise cash to keep it running but the amount of ads is intolerable. And no, I will not sign up for premium which is what they are pushing for
Here's a useful tip (at least on mobile). If you skip to the very end of the thing you're watching, and then press replay, all the ads will be gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.