youtube video "manchester city fans go nuts" removed

Thats freaky just started watching and Inspiral Carpets This is how it feels came on the radio

When a video gets flagged so many times YouTube tend to take it down... so draw your own conclusions as to why the uber popular original was taken down, unless the guy himself removed it for some inexplicable reason. Love the video though, one of the best ever made. Can anyone remember the original channel who put it up? I'd like to see if his others got taken down (he did a good one for Chelsea's CL win too).

The guy/channel name was oakcreektv
He has put up a few this weekend (the 2 NFL games)
I will message him to see if he knows or why was taken down
crackin vid

The guy got back to me within 5 minutes and his reply was....
"The FA had YouTube remove it" !!!!

I think there are people in the FA with too much time on their hands !

bluesteve said:
The guy/channel name was oakcreektv
He has put up a few this weekend (the 2 NFL games)
I will message him to see if he knows or why was taken down
crackin vid

The guy got back to me within 5 minutes and his reply was....
"The FA had YouTube remove it" !!!!

I think there are people in the FA with too much time on their hands !

wtf!! there you go. Guess they didnt like the way it depicted us in such a positive way...

Re: youtube video "manchester city fans go nuts" removed

I have the full match with post match, if someone tells me how to upload it and share I'll happily do it

mammutly said:
Got too popular so some bastard wants to make money out of it. Google taking over youtube was a sad day for the internet.
there is plenty of videos with the footage on, and the guy who made it cant make money out of it

Aguero_Element said:
mammutly said:
Got too popular so some bastard wants to make money out of it. Google taking over youtube was a sad day for the internet.
there is plenty of videos with the footage on, and the guy who made it cant make money out of it

Well to put it differently, some bastard thinks they can make more money by it not being there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.