Zabaleta Appreciation Thread

The man was a machine today. Never stopped he HUNTED those wigan players down and took the ball of them. It was a pelasure to watch that man today no little tricks no little step over crunch tackles and non stop running. He was all over the pitch today covered what seemed like every bodys mistakes. Top draw performance good choice by hughes good team selection. Kompany looks good at CB. Zabaleta 10 / 10 today. Passion Aggression will to win.

i got a poster of him the other day for my room, im 21 and should know better but i love zab haha

What made me stand up and cheer right here in my living room about loving the man, except his goal of course, was him coming in from the side with a fantastic sliding tackle, then he just got up and continued with the ball. Wigan player looked almost confused to loose the ball like that, brilliant. :D

I have been crying out to see him in a central midfield position. He is quality, with great skill, passion and a terrific engine. Its time to give Vinnie the captain's armband and move him to CH. De Jong will be a good signing, however he hasn't played since October because of injury, so I would play Superman alongside Zab. He has the same qualities has Zab and both of them would be awesome.

can tell he's had a good game just by the amount of piccies of him today....i would say 50% of the match piccies today are of zabba ;)

i've been banging on for a while now about putting micah at right back where he looks happier and moving zabba into a dm position....someone with a bit of grit to hit em hard

84337437nf3.jpg

84337460vl4.jpg

84337447qx6.jpg

84337325cb7.jpg

84337027sv0.jpg

84336980lk8.jpg

84336613nt7.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.