Zabaleta - Assistant manager of Albania (P14)

It's in The D**ly M**l so take it with a pinch of salt but it's being reported that City are open to him returning to the club.

It was always a welcome event seeing his name on the sheet week in week out, solid as a rock and responsible in no small way for City’s success.
Great bloke as well.

It's in The D**ly M**l so take it with a pinch of salt but it's being reported that City are open to him returning to the club.

its also written by Jack Gaughan who is pretty well connected to city.

Get Zaba back at the club in a non-playing role is a no-brainer

Absolute legend

I hate to mention a phrase often quoted by the Rags, but there is something about DNA and Continuity.
Young upcoming players need people from the past to inspire them.
Being around ex legends with such love for the club can only be a good thing.

LEGEND.

Enjoy retirement Zaba, I feel like I have read somewhere that his wife wasn't a huge fan of Manchester but perhaps we will see Zaba in some CFG capacity if he fancies New York or Australia!

loved seeing this video the first time.. still amazing to see it again

- top player & top man for all his clubs, was only thinking this morning of the core of the team that began the incredible resurgence of our club and the part he played in it; not surprising he is one of our most popular players.

I'm certain he'll have opportunities and offers for the next phase of his career, and that as with his playing days, he'll make a success of whatever he turns his hand to.

thanks again Pablo, and all the best!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.