Zabaleta Here For the Long Run

Daniel Sturridge said:
der-bomber said:
Apparently, Hughes had run the rule over him whilst he was still Blackburn manager and had him watched for a while.

l think it is always worth taking a players character into consideration when making a signing and this fella has it in abundance. Never seems to get injured either.
Jinxed it now!!

Why, has he just injured himself getting off the shitter ?

der-bomber said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
der-bomber said:
Apparently, Hughes had run the rule over him whilst he was still Blackburn manager and had him watched for a while.

l think it is always worth taking a players character into consideration when making a signing and this fella has it in abundance. Never seems to get injured either.
Jinxed it now!!

Why, has he just injured himself getting off the shitter ?
Haha no, but I think Bojinov has.

BillyShears said:
Great player...his desire, hunger, work rate, etc...all top class.

Generally I like the Argentinian attitude...players like Mascherano, Tevez, Heinze when he was here, have all shown they can fit into the English way of playing...

Wouldn't mind a few more at our club...

Totally agree, other than our little spat with them over a sheep infested island 11,000 miles away, they are a decent lot!

At the minute he is doing a job for the team by filling in around the middle of the park, but to be honest i would like to see more of him at right back, attacking like he did at Fulham away back before christmas attacking full back's that can defend are worth there weight in gold, will become a very important player for us, everything about this fella tell you he wants to please and to help improve this club, he also has a fantastic attitude on the pitch, never lets a man beat him and always looking to apply pressure on the opposing teams when we dont have the ball. All round he would be up their as my buy of the summer!!

hotdel1 said:
At the minute he is doing a job for the team by filling in around the middle of the park, but to be honest i would like to see more of him at right back, attacking like he did at Fulham away back before christmas attacking full back's that can defend are worth there weight in gold, will become a very important player for us, everything about this fella tell you he wants to please and to help improve this club, he also has a fantastic attitude on the pitch, never lets a man beat him and always looking to apply pressure on the opposing teams when we dont have the ball. All round he would be up their as my buy of the summer!!

To be fair to Micah he's been very good over the last couple of matches, and i think Micah at the top of his game just edges Zab at right-back, probably purely because of his athleticism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.