Zabaleta

svennis pennis said:
Has to be appealed first thing this morning.

Let's have this right, had Zaba made the head movement Sagna would of hit the deck.

I'm actually stunned that a player can receive a red card for just standing up straight whilst getting head butted.

Zabaleta, one of the few honest pros left in the game. Honesty obviously doesn't sit well on our corrupt officials. Everything must be a drama. And to the gooner claiming he "stamped" on Vagners hand, jog on. He did nothing of the sort.

No im sure we get until 1 oclock.

Thats what happened with Balo.

he is without doubt the best full back at this club, hes gna go down as a city legend

DTeacher said:
Hate to call you a LIAR Gooney but can't see anywhere where Zabba stamped on that piece of shit Sagna's hand, despite your feeble attempt to excuse Sagna's thuggish behaviour.

Here's a link - the incident happens after 7 minutes into the highlights.

<a class="postlink" href="http://70.38.71.117/~premtube/highlightsr.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://70.38.71.117/~premtube/highlightsr.html</a>

Now, how about an apology and an admission that SAGNA was WAY OUT OF ORDER and clearly the aggressor? His red card was warranted in my opinion and if you are honest, you will admit that Zabba's was NOT.

Now, show your true colours.

A man who can admit when he is wrong or a lying Arse shit?

P.S. Not to mention his childish shrug off when Zabba put his arm around his shoulder - I've seen this attitude from him before as well, so leave off with the crap about him being a gentleman.

P.P.S. We won't mention Van Prick's ELBOW on Kompany here, shall we?

WELL, WELL, WELL.

THANKS FOR SHOWING US WHAT YOU ARE, GOONEY - HAD A FEELING I WOULD BE CORRECT ABOUT YOU.

The lack of response speaks VOLUMES.

HOPEFULLY, YOU AND YOUR SIDEKICK 'REDSUN' (who has come with bullshit about Zabba too) WILL NOW BOTH BE BANNED.

LYING ARSENAL SCUM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.