Zabaleta

johnny on the spot said:
Bollocks of a red card for Zabaleta, Sagna was clearly instigating the head-tussle and deserved to walk for violent conduct. Had Zabaleta gone to ground and wailed like a woman we'd have no card to appeal against. Instead, he stood up like a man and has been penalised for it.

This ^^^

If it doesn't get overturned then the message is clear - anyone makes any contact with you, don't stand your ground, go down clutching your face, otherwise you'll get sent off

blue12 said:
If the red card is not overturned it will tell me once and for all that their is an agenda.
Zabba was immense tonight,the man has watched the club pay big money for two fullbacks and said fuck it i will fight and show you,great pro and a credit to the club.

so true, enoough charecter for 3 players and steel balls.
only reason sagna snapped like that is because he couldnt get passed the wall that was ZAB(boom).

for a right footed player to play left back as well as he did was fookin imense it takes an indepth knowledge of the game, which i initially doubted Zab had.
Zab is king, long live king Zab

moomba said:
BulgarianPride said:
This guy is immense. Great game from him. Did everything right. Will be missed for the next 3 games. Can chance for a successful appeal?

An honest ref would correct his mistake tonight.

Hope ours is one of the honest ones.

Int this the kid who reffed a recent CoMS match? Had it been Crappenberg Zab woulda gone in the first five. Thankfully he saved it till the end and got to even it up.

The appeal system is corrupt. Wouldn't be surprised if Sagna got off and Zab got another game! Compare this to Gary Nutter gettin' away with not even a yeller t'other match. This is how MANUre maintain their status. They get the big decisions in their favour week in week out.

Has to be appealed first thing this morning.

Let's have this right, had Zaba made the head movement Sagna would of hit the deck.

I'm actually stunned that a player can receive a red card for just standing up straight whilst getting head butted.

Zabaleta, one of the few honest pros left in the game. Honesty obviously doesn't sit well on our corrupt officials. Everything must be a drama. And to the gooner claiming he "stamped" on Vagners hand, jog on. He did nothing of the sort.

svennis pennis said:
And to the gooner claiming he "stamped" on Vagners hand, jog on. He did nothing of the sort.

He's obviously latched on to the 'victim' status that is actively encouraged by Wenger, the one where Arse can do no wrong or 'I didn't see it' whilst screaming and bitching about any minor indescretion (even if there were no indescretion actually committed).

I has a moment early in the season where he wound me up giving free kicks away too often. I now think he is an integral part of manchester city. Love the bloke, heart, skill, commitment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.