Zabba

red sun said:
FA were cowardly to lift Zabba's red card. He is guilty as well. He insulted Sagna, to which Sagna overreacted. Sagna deserves the red, granted...but Zabba should also retain his red. Insulting and winding up a fellow professional isn't allowed, is it? Read...

Wenger explained: "It's true that Sagna has not been protected. Because he still has pain today in the stomach from the Rio Ferdinand challenge.

"It was a bad challenge. They got away with it, we know that.

"He was not protected. But the referee did not see the Bowyer challenge, and I did not see it at the time either, so you have to accept that. He has been protected after that because he has been punished. Ferdinand has not been punished.

"Maybe he was angry. He apologised and in my opinion rightly so because no matter what happens to you, you always have to master your reactions.

"But you do not always do that because there is an accumulation of incidents that happened to him - look what happened at Birmingham.

"He says he has been insulted by Zabaleta so he over-reacted, which he should not have done because he punishes himself and the Club."
Oh don't be ridiculous. Seriously, even if you did have any proof 'saying something mean' isn't exactly a sending off offence. Justifying it as such makes you sound incredibly precious.

red sun said:
FA were cowardly to lift Zabba's red card. He is guilty as well. He insulted Sagna, to which Sagna overreacted. Sagna deserves the red, granted...but Zabba should also retain his red. Insulting and winding up a fellow professional isn't allowed, is it? Read...

Wenger explained: "It's true that Sagna has not been protected. Because he still has pain today in the stomach from the Rio Ferdinand challenge.

"He was not protected. But the referee did not see the Bowyer challenge, and I did not see it at the time either, so you have to accept that. He has been protected after that because he has been punished. Ferdinand has not been punished.

"Maybe he was angry. He apologised and in my opinion rightly so because no matter what happens to you, you always have to master your reactions.

"But you do not always do that because there is an accumulation of incidents that happened to him - look what happened at Birmingham.

"He says he has been insulted by Zabaleta so he over-reacted, which he should not have done because he punishes himself and the Club."
The Arsenal forums down again tonight, are they?

Didums... Zabba called Sagna a 'girl' in Spanish... it has to be a first Wenger seeing the incident. Nothing cowardly in the FA's decision they had no choice because Zabba clearly did nothing wrong. Just a pity they didn't go the whole way and do the Dutch rapest for his elbow on Kompany.

red sun said:

Stop fucking bleating you mard arse southern twat. 'Boo fucking hoo we didn't beat City'
It's pathetic, you're still fucking whining about it nearly a week later. Get over it and get used to it.

stony said:
red sun said:

Stop fucking bleating you mard arse southern twat. 'Boo fucking hoo we didn't beat City'
It's pathetic, you're still fucking whining about it nearly a week later. Get over it and get used to it.
51JpFK3eVoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

red sun said:
FA were cowardly to lift Zabba's red card. He is guilty as well. He insulted Sagna, to which Sagna overreacted. Sagna deserves the red, granted...but Zabba should also retain his red. Insulting and winding up a fellow professional isn't allowed, is it?
Ha ha, shut up you fucking tart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.