Zagreb fans behaviour

Me and the lad I sit next to were singing along with them for a bit. Every one of their songs had two words “Dinamo” and “Zagreb” and that was the length and breadth of their entire song sheet.

But their “Dinamo” sounded like “Feed The Goat” so every new song they started we just joined in singing “Feed The Goat”.

One was “Allez Dinamo, Allez Dinamo, Allez Dinamo Allez Dinamo, Allez Zagreb woah”

And I’m telling you it didn’t half sound like they were singing “gonna feed my goat, gonna feed my goat, gonna feed my goat gonna feed my goat, gonna shag that goat”.

So we just sang that along with them.

Do you think these Europop Ultras ever come up with a funny off-the-cuff chant?

Reckon any have had any as good as this:

We always have the best songs in the Eurovision song contest but we never win that either, maybe it's a thing ?

Why would I like the Nazi salutes? You're what's wrong with this country lad.

Well, you’re clearly bigging up their behaviour and playing down those who have issues with some of what they did without knowing all the facts then.

Now that is the standard wrongness of our country ;)

why only english fans think that their kind of support is the best? do you think in europe are all idiots ? why only you see the " reality " ...

Well, you’re clearly bigging up their behaviour and playing down those who have issues with some of what they did without knowing all the facts then.

Now that is the standard wrongness of our country ;)

No I am not you need to read my post, I quoted BT bigging them up, if you call someone a nazi because they don't agree with your opinion guess what that makes you?

No I am not you need to read my post, I quoted BT bigging them up, if you call someone a nazi because they don't agree with your opinion guess what that makes you?

Could have sworn you said this following your BT description

“Zagreb fans were raw rowdy and were rough-houses, sounds like we pulled our expensive skirts up and clutched our necklaces in horror“

Could have sworn you said this following your BT description

“Zagreb fans were raw rowdy and were rough-houses, sounds like we pulled our expensive skirts up and clutched our necklaces in horror“

Yes I did, what I didn't do is go straight online and complain, we in this country go to Google and Twitter not to war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.