Zagreb fans behaviour

guys.. nazi salutes arent okay.. but in 99 % its only provocation...

From experience be careful in Croatia. Ensure you have the best insurance you can, in fact check out specific travel insurance for that place. See if anyone does it.

guys.. nazi salutes arent okay.. but in 99 % its only provocation...
Provoking what exactly ? I couldn't give a toss if they want to disgrace themselves doing that, and it certainly isn't going to provoke me.

As it happens, we met three of the Dinamo fans in the City centre asking for directions, and mostly walked to the ground with them, they were fine, obviously enjoying a euro away tie as many of us have. I was a bit disappointed with their numbers to be honest, 3rd level empty, and though we could hear them, we didn't see any of the goings on with seats etc.

I'd say that pissed up idiot, is a pissed up idiot, no matter what colour they wear, and I've seen plenty of our own be a disgrace over the years, including throwing seats and beer bottles (last year even).

I would recommend you do visit. Its a lovely place, as I am lead to believe is much of Eastern Europe and certainly the whole Balkan peninsula.

Yes I do think Britain has gone down the pan, and for many different reasons. Were my health and finances to allow I would certainly consider moving away. I have and will continue to tell my kids that they should at least keep an open mind to making their future elsewhere as I am not convinced our country will get any better...just my opinion.

There is no doubt some of the Zagreb lot behaved appallingly last night and need calling out on it. It does however make me sick how we Brits seem to think we are superior and should preach to others how they should conduct their affairs.

Statististics back up my claim that in most of Eastern Europe you are far safer and there are far less drug and alcohol fuelled louts mugging and knifing and indeed bombing people. People have more courtesy and the young have far more respect for their elders. As I say I watched the game last night in a bar full of Croats and could not have been made more welcome. Back home in Nantwich I have been threatened in the pubs by both Liverpool and rag fans when watching City games.

No excuse for kicking off light last night but there are more at home who see it as acceptable than ever there are in other countries and whilst they may not make Nazi salutes their behaviuor is just as bad if not worse and certainly more common place.

Thanks for your helpful reply. I can see why you like Croatia and I’m sure most of the people are great. I would have liked to be going to the return game but my money is going on the trip to Italy for the Bergamo game.

That said, i do think most place in Britain are pretty good. Also, it’s a bit difficult to compare aggression in a pub in Nantwich (and even knife crime problems) with a Country that’s been at War in our fairly recent memory. I hope all those troubles are in the past.

Yes we’ve got idiots too. However, as well as the many decent fans Zagreb will have, they do seem to have some paramilitary style hooligans the kinds of which we don’t have to deal with here.

Provoking what exactly ? I couldn't give a toss if they want to disgrace themselves doing that, and it certainly isn't going to provoke me.

As it happens, we met three of the Dinamo fans in the City centre asking for directions, and mostly walked to the ground with them, they were fine, obviously enjoying a euro away tie as many of us have. I was a bit disappointed with their numbers to be honest, 3rd level empty, and though we could hear them, we didn't see any of the goings on with seats etc.

I'd say that pissed up idiot, is a pissed up idiot, no matter what colour they wear, and I've seen plenty of our own be a disgrace over the years, including throwing seats and beer bottles (last year even).

Provocation is as usaual part if terraces culture.. When Everton played in Split, the toffies singing about "serbia"... In generel is in England the prokaion level high...bmg fan in your stadion were also suprised how normal family guys near guest sector shopw ahte tu guest and provokate , i saw this in man city and when i was everton with hajduk... in germany you wont see that... no matter which dangerous place you meet: dresen, rostock.. magdeburg.. no one arund guest sector provokate... they ignore guests...

1500 dinamo fans are okay... the fanscene is nearly death...as hajdk fan i hate them but i see the facts... many years boykott, war with own president.. this that.. they are far from old level.... hajudk is number 1 in croatia.. you had sometimes matchdays were hajudk havea one match more visitors than rest of croatia on same day together.
sorry for my bad english

Portugal you say! Love the place of there in a few weeks myself!

May I suggest however that you burn your passport and stay in the shit tip twat infested hovel of a country that we have to call home. Portugal does not need Polluting with pillocks with your views.

Your comments on Croatia are absolute uneducated drivel the prove you are no better than the idiots that showed up at the Etihad last night. Croatia is a fantastic country in so many ways vastly superior to the UK. The people are fantastic welcoming generous and hospitable. Many of them have experienced the kind of shit you cannot begin to imagine.

There is no excuse for what went on last night and I guarantee you the loons who are in this country are a tiny minority af the population compared to what our country can exhibit in holiday resorts across the continent each summer. I am currently in Croatia where I have been four times and will come many more times. You can walk the streets in safety here unlike most towns and cities in the UK.

You need to get an education and be embarrassed and ashamed to have posted such absolute utter drivel.

Wow, my off the cuff comment seemingly touched a nerve. One that provoked you to come out with some classic drivel of your own. Pillock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.