Zagreb fans behaviour

i ike greek ultras and hier fanatism.. ultras arent all simular,, polish ultars are differnet than french, serbia is not like crotia,,, even in germans arent all simular, west germans live italien styl, east germans prefer polish.. i dont know what happend now in manchester... i was with hajduk in everton 3 years ago.. everton support was boring. fans near guest provokota eand were suprised when we react agresive,,, in your stadion is simular... people which arent hooligans or ultras provokate guests... all BMG fans speak about this whne borussia played in your stadion " fathers with children near guest sector show hate and provokate " i euope its not usual.. family s ignore guest fans...
You're 40 years behind mate.

Just arrange a fight in the middle of nowhere with some other violent pricks.

There's no place for this in the UK.

European football is light years behind England. The fans bore us to death pretending to be hooligans. Its not 1982.

shirts off is ts not only done by ultras,, also other fans do it,.. its only interesting when its cold... it looks uniformly. like all in black or all in green... it dont mean " we want trouble "

It doesn’t mean we want to see your beer bellies and man boobs either (particularly in erect nipple weather).

i ike greek ultras and hier fanatism.. ultras arent all simular,, polish ultars are differnet than french, serbia is not like crotia,,, even in germans arent all simular, west germans live italien styl, east germans prefer polish.. i dont know what happend now in manchester... i was with hajduk in everton 3 years ago.. everton support was boring. fans near guest provokota eand were suprised when we react agresive,,, in your stadion is simular... people which arent hooligans or ultras provokate guests... all BMG fans speak about this whne borussia played in your stadion " fathers with children near guest sector show hate and provokate " i euope its not usual.. family s ignore guest fans...
There’s no other way to put it pal, you’re a cunnt

shirts off is ts not only done by ultras,, also other fans do it,.. its only interesting when its cold... it looks uniformly. like all in black or all in green... it dont mean " we want trouble "

The main ones who do it in England are Newcastle fan's. Not a pretty sight as they are normally fat, bald and ugly. I think they would hate what most people think when done en masse, it looks very effeminate, not quite the macho look they think it portrays lol.

It’s the identikit, copycat, absolutely no individuality, about it all that I don’t like.

If you’ve seen one set of Europop Ultras you’ve seen them all. From Lisbon in the West to Kazan in the East, from Oslo in the North to Sicily in the South: it’s the same old songs, with no words, with the daft choreographed clapping, all to the same drum beats, from team to team to team to team...

There’s no improvisation, no humour, no relation in the noise being made to what’s going on on the pitch, most of them aren’t even watching the game... All the cheesy “no pyro no party” guff, the same lack-of-individual-thought t-shirts/coats/face masks they all wear like it’s “buy 300 and get them for £4.99 each” snide Bury-Newers clobber, and their little man-bags, all of them walking down the street looking exactly the same.

Most with far too much trying far too hard to look hard.

A lot of us English Casuals just find all the Europop Ultras just cheesy, sometimes a bit laughable.

Us English are not consistent with our atmospheres, and sometimes very quiet, but give me a proper decent drumless English atmosphere when it’s at its best any day and every day over a Europop Ultra drum and clap atmosphere.

And if City fans ever turn up to a football game looking like this - shoot me!
2839841a286bcbd70aca547feb612725.jpg
Sorry to inform you mate but as I came out of the southstand Watford game there were two young blues identical to these chaps but wearing black shorts.

You're 40 years behind mate.

Just arrange a fight in the middle of nowhere with some other violent pricks.

There's no place for this in the UK.

He's from Torcida Split, I've mentioned them before. Passionate group, but they're mostly violent, nationalist and in many cases fascist bunch. It's shame as normal Hajduk Split fans are really one of the most passionate group of fans ever. Almost whole Croatian coast is supporting Hajduk and in many cases it's really like a religion for people there. I always preferred Hajduk when I lived in Croatia for that passion and for the fact that Dinamo was the regime baby.

Some week or two ago Torcida was openly singing songs on the stadium about hanging Serbs, this summer their members had several violent incidents attacking Serbs, either Croatian citizens, tourists or even water polo players. What's most strange with those brain damaged idiots is that Hajduk Split was utter, utter anti-fascist club during the World War. They refused to play in Italian fascist league as Split was then under italian occupation, but made themselves refugees on tiny liberated areas at that time. I guess those players are turning in their graves when they see what kind of scum is now most vocal in supporting their club and that many of them are supporters of ideology that gave their city to Mussolini. Fucking idiots.

Last edited:
He's from Torcida Split, I've mentioned them before. Passionate group, but they're mostly violent, nationalist and in many cases fascist bunch. It's shame as normal Hajduk Split fans are really one of the most passionate group of fans ever. Almost whole Croatian coast is supporting Hajduk and in many cases it's really like a religion for people there. I always preferred Hajduk when I lived in Croatia for that passion and for the fact that Dinamo was the regime baby.

Some week or two ago Torcida was openly singing songs on the stadium about hanging Serbs, this summer their members had several violent incidents attacking Serbs, either Croatian citizens, tourists or even water polo players. What's most strange with those brain damaged idiots is that Hajduk Split was utter, utter anti-fascist club during the World War. They refused to play in Italian fascist league as Split was then under italian occupation, but made themselves refugees on tiny liberated areas at that time. I guess those players are turning in their graves when they see what kind of scum is now most vocal in supporting their club and that many of them are supporters of ideology that gave their city to Mussolini. Fucking idiots.
It all went "tits up" after Tito's death

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.