Zagreb fans behaviour

I don't understand why City don't just put the reinforced glass divides, between the two sets of fans, that German clubs use? Save a bomb long term on stewarding. If someone throws something across it has to go up and back down (so you couldn't throw a coin for example, with real force).

Because City are now run by a team who do not listen to the fans.
Faceless fuckers who just want to know if you want a key ring in your next season card pack.

It could be worse.
I mean, we could be hosting those loveable rascals from Atalanta in a few weeks.
The club with the peculiar relationship with Eintracht Frankfurt, who caused loads of trouble at Everton a couple of seasons ago.

Whoaaaa Edin Dzeko mate. Have to say he's a real good looking Bosniak and as much as I hate to say it Pjanic at Juve too.

Your relationship with Croatia is so peculiar. You hate them yet you have to do business with them.

I was born in Croatia and have both Croatian and Bosnian citizenship. Actually, I lived there twice as much I live in Bosnia now. My parents still live in Croatia, we own a house there. So it's kinda mixed feelings. I don't hate them, I obviously have loads of Croatian mates, but there are some utter ****s, specially those here from Bosnia. It's easier with Serbs, no love lost there, haha.

Last edited:
i dont know why english fans looks down on europian ultras.... strange

I was born in Croatia and have both Croatian and Bosnian citizenship. Actually, I lived there twice as much I live in Bosnia now. My parents still live in Croatia, we own a house there. So it's kinda mixed feelings. I don't hate them, I obviously have loads of Croatian mates, but there are some utter ****s, specially those here from Bosnia. It's easier with Serbs, no love lost there, haha.

its nothing new that you prefer serbs

Probably because they are usually associated with violence and extreme behaviour. The very word ultra means extreme and a fanatic. They get behind their teams and make a lot of noise but it is all a bit false and orchestrated, as if it's more about them than the team they support. That's a few reasons why.

A genuine question. Do you know why they all took their shirts off? Was it to look tough and ready to fight or something? All a little strange and comical.

So you keep saying. How about because they aren't interested in football and it's just another way for them to act out their lifelong ambition of being back up dancers for Madonna without their mates thinking they might be a little bit strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.