Zagreb fans behaviour

Didn’t get a picture of it but the Zagreb fans seem to holding up a picture of someone with a red line through it.
Don’t expect it but UEFA should look into it as I guess it was political.

I doubt they’ll get away with that behaviour when the go to Italy. Proper riot police there.

Also this bare chested thing.
I’m sure some of you remember the Dynamo Kiev fans doing it at there place when we played them.
It was -6 that night, those Croatians are a bit soft!

Uefa may well act, dont forget the national team got clobbered and had to play behind closed doors.

Agree with negative comments towards the police. Nothing but flat track bullies good only for dishing out fines and tackling barely conscious piss heads of a weekend in our country. Cowards in the main.

I doubt they’ll get away with that behaviour when the go to Italy. Proper riot police there.

Oh our good old plod are not averse to getting stuck in when the threat of getting hit back is minimal. I remember walking onto the concourse in the south stand after the Birmingham game a few years ago. The Birmingham fan's were trying to kick the door down separating them from us and a line of police were facing our fans waving batons menacingly.

What was with the mass shirt removal when we scored our first goal? Was it like a deceleration of war, as in, "We are now ready to fight?" Most other countries, particularly the eastern European ones are a bit similar to how football crowds were forty years ago in this country. Predominantly all male and looking for a fight.
Croatian Geordies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.