Zeki Fryers

Quoted from the mirror story running on this,

"It's a [Spurs chairman] Daniel Levy deal. You know, it's his fingerprints all over it. It's the kind of thing we expected he was going to do".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this libelous?!? It's up to the whiskey-nose if he wants it investigating (even though he's not one for dodgy transfer/loans is he? Not like his own son being manager of Preston and whiskey-nose loaning him loads of Utd youth players. Then said son turns out to be a shit manager (as expected), gets the sack, then the next day whiskey-nose takes all his players back from loan and also gets O'Neill (Not sure if it was him?) to do the same?

Granted the Fryers deal from the outside looks dodgy, but Pogba's was just as bad (if not worse).

RyanP3609 said:

"It's a [Spurs chairman] Daniel Levy deal. You know, it's his fingerprints all over it. It's the kind of thing we expected he was going to do".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this libelous?!? It's up to the whiskey-nose if he wants it investigating (even though he's not one for dodgy transfer/loans is he? Not like his own son being manager of Preston and whiskey-nose loaning him loads of Utd youth players. Then said son turns out to be a shit manager (as expected), gets the sack, then the next day whiskey-nose takes all his players back from loan and also gets O'Neill (Not sure if it was him?) to do the same?

Granted the Fryers deal from the outside looks dodgy, but Pogba's was just as bad (if not worse).

That was Pulis, not O'Neill.

Unknown_Genius said:
RyanP3609 said:

That was Pulis, not O'Neill.

Pulis! That's the one! Thought it didn't seem like something O'Neill would do but it's definitely something Pulis would.

chris_m said:
good feet, but no end product

People used to say that about C. Ronaldo... I'm not saying he's in the same class, just that he could well develop into a top player.

citykev28 said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
Fergie wants the transfer investigating.
Berbatov, Stam et al. Funny how it's wrong now?!!

I know all about the Berbatov kidnap where Spurs bent over for United in a whole new way but what happened with Stam?

Stam claimed, in his book, that he was tapped up by Fergie, about joining the scum from PSV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.