Zin zimmer & Ajay

Ajay

He might be sat there in his rag shirt, hilts, but I can't imagine the thrill would have sustained him for 4 and a half years.

No idea about yer man Zim Zimmer, but he's got a way with words.

Theo555 said:
hilts - you are an idiot - if you dont like to read their posts then dont - it is that simple.
If you find their posts or others posting about them drivel then dont read them - you have a brain, you control what you do - so dont read the things you dont like.

Can you manage that?

Theo you cant have it both ways. You are on Citymancs slating TFM and I defended your right to challenge him. Now you are saying other people need to not read Ajay's posts if they don't believe.

Hypocrite isn't a strong enough word for you.

hilts said:
actually i said the posts turn into war and peace, ie very long winded(war and peace is a novel dip shit) not that the thread turns into a war, either read the posts properly or get someone to explain it to you.

will now expect at least twenty if you dont like it dont read it posts

Hilts, I, along with many other posters on here, 'get your point'. You don't have a problem with Ajay's/Zim's posts, it's the apparent desperate stampede for more 'updates' by many Bluemoon forum members when either Ajay or Zim share a morsel of possible inside info with us that really bugs you, right? It winds you up because we've all been 'taken in' by a couple of possible WUMs who's only lot in life, in your opinion, is to spout made up nonsense or educated guesswork for the hopelessly gullible on this forum.

Well, did it ever occur to you that we are not that stupid? Did it ever occur to you that we are fully aware that the info posted by Ajay and Zim may well be complete and utter bunkum? Or it may not. The point is we enjoy reading it and find it very entertaining. What's not to dream and possibly experience a bit of escapism if, for the time it takes to read another 'update', it affords us a little daydream of 'what might be' and what we hope for our team that we support so passionately?

At the end of the day Hilts, it's just a bit of fun. Don't let it get to you. As long as it's harmless and entertaining who cares if it's all made up? You do know Star Wars was made up don't you!?

Cobwebcat said:
Theo555 said:
hilts - you are an idiot - if you dont like to read their posts then dont - it is that simple.
If you find their posts or others posting about them drivel then dont read them - you have a brain, you control what you do - so dont read the things you dont like.

Can you manage that?

Theo you cant have it both ways. You are on Citymancs slating TFM and I defended your right to challenge him. Now you are saying other people need to not read Ajay's posts if they don't believe.

Ha ha - you have not been on citymancs recently then....I advise you be quiet because the comment you just posted looks very foolish

Theo555 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Theo555 said:

Can you manage that?

Ha ha - you have not been on citymancs recently then....I advise you be quiet because the comment you just posted looks very foolish

Theo I am on Citymancs regularly and I am aware of your recent "change of heart" this does not alter my comments in any way. If you have seen the error of your ways you should have some humility and recognise a poster who is doing exactly what you were only a few days ago.

Anyone checking out your posts either on here or Citymancs will be able to spot the fool quite easily.

Dont you get it? I have realised my error and apologised so why not have a go at someone else who is making the same mistake I did!!

Calm down - we all change our minds from time to time - dont let it bother you so much!

Theo555 said:
Dont you get it? I have realised my error and apologised so why not have a go at someone else who is making the same mistake I did!!

Calm down - we all change our minds from time to time - dont let it bother you so much!

I rest my case. Why not sympathise?

It is called advice - rather than ignore the problem try to give advice so that they do not make the same mistake

Theo555 said:

Can you manage that?

PMSL

I was wondering yesterday morning how long it'd be before you found this thread and started sniffing Ajay's farts :D

Blue4ever85 said:
Theo555 said:

Can you manage that?

PMSL

I was wondering yesterday morning how long it'd be before you found this thread and started sniffing Ajay's farts :D

??????? I never mentioned him...did i???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.