Zin's Prediction on Mourinho

Prophet of Doom said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I cant believe that some of you still doubt Zin and now some believe he is just a good guesser?? Lol!

Zin do me a favour me old mucker and 'guess' me this weeks lottery numbers!

Those like myself who have followed Zin's 'career' from his YTS on the MEN site to his now professional ITK status on here can see that he does deserve his ITK status, he has contacts of some sort.....FACT! Does that make me ITK or am I just a good guesser?

Ermmmm let me get a grip on this, Zimmerliarman said on Sunday that Hughes was on his way out, about 12 hours before Mr Chairman confirmed he was in charge for another year.

Can he put my lottery numbers on too........

Fuckin genius at work

You can put his cock away now Origami man

Zin said about 2 weeks ago that ADUG would make a statement saying that Hughes was safe, he then said that he was receiving conflicting info from another source that Mourinho could get the job.

The club then make a statement saying that Hughes was safe.....in line with Zins original info.

Zin then said that the reason that Mourinho does not have the job is because he is wanted by Real Madrid and news of this would follow in the media within days.....lo and behold today Mourinho is linked with the Madrid job.

Zin has also predicted a number of transfers etc on the MEN site over the past God knows how many months that on the whole have been true.

So either he is a very good guesser as some believe or he has some inside knowledge. I am happy to go with the latter until someone proves otherwise.

Its ok people sayin he is not ITK but as it stands it is merely opinion because none of the doubters have any proof to back it up whereas I and others who have read his postings on the MEN site have seen the proof!

dundeemcfcblue said:
Funny that - didn't actually state that you said either one would be leaving - if you had an ounce of intellegence (as I will credit you for) you would understand that is not what my post said. I asked two questions of the 'messiah', not one has been answered - yet - I wait with baited breath....

R you on the pipe? Where in my responses did I not answer your questions? your boring me, you don't even have the decency t.o read replies

why do we continue to entertain these sad,lonely prevaricators?

these sad little people must be laughing into their screens. not one will reveal a source or back up any claims with any credibility(although i do think ajay may know more than he does!) just my opinion though.

all ITK'S should be blanked untill they get something right. then and only then should they be given any time of day!

rant over.

dundeemcfcblue said:
still waiting......

sorry...... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.corriere.it/sport/09_maggio_21/mourinho_resta_inter_cf7fdc24-461b-11de-8c01-00144f02aabc.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corriere.it/sport/09_maggio_ ... aabc.shtml</a>

OrigamiNinja said:
Prophet of Doom said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I cant believe that some of you still doubt Zin and now some believe he is just a good guesser?? Lol!

Zin do me a favour me old mucker and 'guess' me this weeks lottery numbers!

Those like myself who have followed Zin's 'career' from his YTS on the MEN site to his now professional ITK status on here can see that he does deserve his ITK status, he has contacts of some sort.....FACT! Does that make me ITK or am I just a good guesser?

Ermmmm let me get a grip on this, Zimmerliarman said on Sunday that Hughes was on his way out, about 12 hours before Mr Chairman confirmed he was in charge for another year.

Can he put my lottery numbers on too........

Fuckin genius at work

You can put his cock away now Origami man

Zin said about 2 weeks ago that ADUG would make a statement saying that Hughes was safe, he then said that he was receiving conflicting info from another source that Mourinho could get the job.

The club then make a statement saying that Hughes was safe.....in line with Zins original info.

Zin then said that the reason that Mourinho does not have the job is because he is wanted by Real Madrid and news of this would follow in the media within days.....lo and behold today Mourinho is linked with the Madrid job.

Zin has also predicted a number of transfers etc on the MEN site over the past God knows how many months that on the whole have been true.

So either he is a very good guesser as some believe or he has some inside knowledge. I am happy to go with the latter until someone proves otherwise.

Its ok people sayin he is not ITK but as it stands it is merely opinion because none of the doubters have any proof to back it up whereas I and others who have read his postings on the MEN site have seen the proof!

The club then make a statement exactly the opposite of what Jackanoryman claimed the same the day.

ermmm i'm stuggling here

Genius at work

hasnt it been posted on here that milito has signed for inter..why the fuck would mourinho sign a player then fuck off to another club, wouldnt that be left to the new man??
just a thought

The club then make a statement exactly the opposite of what Jackanoryman claimed the same the day.

ermmm i'm stuggling here

Genius at work

you may want to check the 1st sentence, genius indeed.
And please, formulate a argument, don't regurgetate.

Thanks for the link - doesn't really say much though - seems to be more an attack on Real Madrid and their underhand tactics in trying to recruit players, managers etc. It states that Real have tried to contact Mourinho and Morrati is not happy that it's not gone through him. It also states that Mourinho is contracted until 2011 and 'the Portuguese Manager would have to remain at Inter....'. It also states that '...Mourinho...does not seem to be disposed to yield to the tempatition of Real Madrid...'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.