Zlatan Ibrahimovic

His full name is John Alberto Fernando Andres Luigi Olof Guidetti. Seriously.

The Swedes reckon he can be as good as Ibra for what it's worth. Ibra was still at Malmo at the same age so Guidetti is a little ahead but it's all about kicking on from here.

Mancio said:
this is just 4 days ago and explain very very well why you don't need to have the best team or play well for win a league if you have ibra in your team

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pAcjVgaTJA[/youtube]

too many english guys seem they don't see any football outside their fuckying PL

You just showed me one of the worst defences i have ever seen which invalidates this effort to show he is top draw.

Sorry but this clip only enforces my view he on him which is...

He goes missing very easily which top teams can't afford to carry but looks great on his day or against lesser quality defences.
I simply don't see him as a big time player and nothing i have seen in general has changed that.

Please don't crawl the web for one big match he has done well in as i know he will have done ok the odd time.
My main point is he is not consistent (espesh in big games) and his attitude is just shit and not what you want at a well run club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.