Zlatan Ibrahimovic

No thanks. Too similar to Dzeko. Too old. Would cost far too much. Highly unlikely that Milan are going to sell him having just won the Serie A. I think this is a nonstarter...

Ibra is massively underrated in England. Perhaps he is slightly overrated in Italy and Sweden but I do think his record speaks for itself.

2002: 1st in Eredivisie with Ajax
2003: 2nd in Eredivisie with Ajax
2004: 1st in Eredivisie with Ajax
2005: 1st in Serie A with Juve (titel later revoked due to Calciopoli)
2006: 1st in Serie A with Juve (titel later revoked due to Calciopoli)
2007: 1st in Serie A with Inter
2008: 1st in Serie A with Inter
2009: 1st in Serie A with Inter
2010: 1st in La liga with Barca
2011: 1st in Serie A with Milan

He's played a integral role in all those wins and has in many years arguably been the most important player on the team.

He hasn't been as succesful in the Champions however, but he's definitely not a CL-choker as is often suggested by English pundits.

The only problem with Ibra is that he's 29 already and with the style of play he has I can only see him play top football for another 3-4 years.

No fucking no! Is mancini insane? He is 30 soon and declining.
What a waste of money it would be..

The Milan clause is around €20m, he wouldn't be that expensive. He would next season add more to the team than Dzeko for certain, even though Dzeko is a better investment in the long run.

Outrun said:
The Milan clause is around €20m, he wouldn't be that expensive. He would next season add more to the team than Dzeko for certain, even though Dzeko is a better investment in the long run.

yes but do milan have an agreement already ? of course its up to zlatan but he might be settled there.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.<br /><br />-- Wed May 11, 2011 10:33 am --<br /><br />no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.