Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Galiani confirms no interest or enquiries from City. Where do these rumours come from?
Galliani June 2010: "There is absolutely no way Ibra will come to Milan. This is 100%"
Galliani August 2010: "Welcome to Milan, Ibra."
Listen to Galliani, do that. Or anyone involved in transfers. Because they speak the truth.

Where do the rumors come from?
From Milan insiders. Where Sun & Co got their info I don't know.
But there are many things that suggest there's some truth in it.
Two years ago City made a massive offer for Ibra, but he chose Milan instead, because they, and owner Silvio Berlusconi, promised him to invest big and build a CL winning squad.
This hasn't happened.
A couple of weeks ago, when asked about his future, Ibra said "I don't know. It's up to Milan now. They have to show that the project they promised is happening."
Raiola, his agent, said: "Ibra will remain in Milan, at least until August 30."

Ibra wants to stay in Milan, but he also wants to win. He had his best season ever now, but didn't win anything for the first time since 1856. Berlusconi's promises to strengthen the squad haven't meant much so far. If Milan don't get a couple of major players this summer, Ibra will move.
And there are only two possible destinations. Madrid and City.
Mourinho was rumored to have contacted Ibra a couple of months ago, saying "If you want Madrid I will do everything I can to make it happen." But they have the massive ego Ronaldo, and Ibra is used to be the focal point. How will that work? They also have Benzema up front. Will he be content on the bench? Higuain is leaving as it sounds.
City on the other hand have Tevez. He had a done deal with Milan in January, but Milan backed off when Pato refused to move. Tevez could be a part of a player+cash deal.

Anyone who thinks Ibrahimovic is overrated clearly knows NOTHING about football. His goalscoring record at each club he has played for alone, speaks for itself. Everyone bangs on about how good Van Persie is, but compare the two on goals and Ibra comes out miles on top. I really hope we sign him.

Just this season, he has scored 28 goals in 32 games in the league for Milan. 35 in 44 in total. That is incredible.

Barker said:
Anyone who thinks Ibrahimovic is overrated clearly knows NOTHING about football. His goalscoring record at each club he has played for alone, speaks for itself. Everyone bangs on about how good Van Persie is, but compare the two on goals and Ibra comes out miles on top. I really hope we sign him.

Just this season, he has scored 28 goals in 32 games in the league for Milan. 35 in 44 in total. That is incredible.

ibra is twice the player van persie is

greasedupdeafguy said:
please no if we're going to sign a striker then van persie or falcoa
Did you see the Milan-Arsenal game in CL this year?
It was a one man show that sent Van Persie back to the UK crying for his momma.

xmusampa said:
Anyone who thinks ibra is twice as good as van persie knows nothing about anything!

Spot on. The only issue with Van Persie is his injury record prior to last season. He is better than Ibra in every aspect of the game when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.