Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt.D said:
xmusampa said:
Anyone who thinks ibra is twice as good as van persie knows nothing about anything!

Spot on. The only issue with Van Persie is his injury record prior to last season. He is better than Ibra in every aspect of the game when fit.

I can't even explain how untrue that is.

Matt.D said:
xmusampa said:
Anyone who thinks ibra is twice as good as van persie knows nothing about anything!

Spot on. The only issue with Van Persie is his injury record prior to last season. He is better than Ibra in every aspect of the game when fit.
That means you haven't watched Ibra on a regular basis.

Edwaardz said:
Matt.D said:
xmusampa said:

Then you don't watch either player on a regular basis.

Matt.D said:
Edwaardz said:
Matt.D said:

Then you don't watch either player on a regular basis.

This is laughable. If you don't understand that Ibrahimovic is far superior in every way possible then I doubt you even watch football at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.