Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
Jumanji said:
rossonero said:
beh ho detto almeno 3 giocatori...... Chiaro che con solo tre giocatori siamo ancora sotto barca o real (il city deve ancora dimostrare quanto vale in CL) ma siamo insieme al bayern
Translations please.
emo-coffee.gif

nothing mate , just a bit of banter between me and a shit fan of a shit team owned by a man full of shit

i only agree on the last one....

Not sure if already reported on here, but a few comments from Italy are saying Mancini was there to inquire about Thiago Silva.

And the possibility of Tevez now being included in part of the deal?

rossonero said:
Mancio said:
Jumanji said:
Translations please.
emo-coffee.gif

nothing mate , just a bit of banter between me and a shit fan of a shit team owned by a man full of shit

i only agree on the last one....

i regret having called you shit fan then, sorry

-- Mon May 21, 2012 9:48 pm --

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Not sure if already reported on here, but a few comments from Italy are saying Mancini was there to inquire about Thiago Silva.

And the possibility of Tevez now being included in part of the deal?

they actually sais everything and his opposite , some says they were talking about ibra , some about a swap ibra-mario , some about thiago silva , and then there is also who say mancini is looking for boateng. aka they are very KFA

Mancio,

What do you think of Italy's chances in the Euros, and who will move in and out of Inter?

What's Mancini up to in Milan? Holiday. Family?

Marvin said:
Mancio,

What do you think of Italy's chances in the Euros, and who will move in and out of Inter?

italy is very poor , i'd say worst than england and this really says all :-)

inter is bankrupted , if we don't sell we can't buy . incidentally we have no more good players to sell...

mancini is working mate , football market

Mancio said:
Marvin said:
Mancio,

inter is bankrupted , if we don't sell we can't buy . incidentally we have no more good players to sell...

i disagree, if Balotelli start doing what he had never do... carry a team on his shoulder, we have a chance, if he play like he did this season we are very poor, unless we manage to play like juventus (like spain with barca) and than we will be just poor XD

rossonero said:
Mancio said:
Marvin said:
Mancio,

i disagree, if Balotelli start doing what he had never do... carry a team on his shoulder, we have a chance, if he play like he did this season we are very poor, unless we manage to play like juventus (like spain with barca) and than we will be just poor XD

even messi can't carry a national team on his shoulder , how balo could ?

What happened to Massimo Morratti?

Inter are a very strange team. Went on a great run of results and then blew up

richards30 said:
Any truth in the thiago silva rumours Mancio?

i doubt silva will be sold , but if this should happen i can see only barcelona signing him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.