Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
What happened to Massimo Morratti?

Inter are a very strange team. Went on a great run of results and then blew up

moratti has spent more than abrahmovic and Mansour mate , unfortunally he never had the money they has. the largest part of his spending was in a time when in italy only juventus and acmilan were allowed to win (cheating) so he wasted that money , and now he love FFP becouse his money is finished

southern muppet said:
Both England and Italy will probably do better than expected at the euros. The narrative of the past 2 years has been based so much around wanking over Germany and Spain that I can see them both disappointing, football just works like that sometimes.

France can blow up every prediction

Marvin said:

that's tipical inter

love her... crazy inter, love her
(amala, pazza inter amala)

Mancio said:
Marvin said:

moratti has spent more than abrahmovic and Mansour mate , unfortunally he never had the money they has. the largest part of his spending was in a time when in italy only juventus and acmilan were allowed to win (cheating) so he wasted that money , and now he love FFP becouse his money is finished

Moratti is a oil tycoon but his business rely on refinery not on extraction, you can think that if petrol price rise he earn more... well no. actualy the company own by his family (saras) have some problem.

About inter not winnig because milan and juve cheat....
maybe you win if you buy maicon for 7 mln, sneijder for 15 and cambiasso for free (not to mention ibra for eto'o + a lot of mln)
and you probably lose if you swap pirlo and seedorf for coco and guly, sell roberto carlos
(not to mention cannavaro... becouse well.... that was cheating)

According to Italian media City has made a 25M Euro offer for Ibrahimovic consisting a wage which will make him the best paid player in City.

Yesterday Mancini was in Milan to discuss the deal.

I see this deal is higly likely to happen.

1) Ibra isnt happy that Milan spend so little on new players
2) The milan manager Allegri and the owner Berlusconi doesnt like him.
3) Mancini and Ibrahimovic has a good history from Inter Milan.

Delivery said:
According to Italian media City has made a 25M Euro offer for Ibrahimovic consisting a wage which will make him the best paid player in City.

Yesterday Mancini was in Milan to discuss the deal.

I see this deal is higly likely to happen.

1) Ibra isnt happy that Milan spend so little on new players
2) The milan manager Allegri and the owner Berlusconi doesnt like him.
3) Mancini and Ibrahimovic has a good history from Inter Milan.

Good choice if we are loosing one of our present strikers. Amazing record of scoring goals.

Won trophies wherever he has played. We could sign worse players than him.

Ibrahimovich has always wanted to play alongside Balotelli I believe. I remember reading that a fair while ago somewhere.

He is a favourite of Roberto's so I wouldn't be surprised if this one came true.

Murph said:
Hope not. Never been overly impressed with him, and he'll be 31 this year.

Proven goalscorer at the highest level. He may be on the wrong side of 30 much like Van Persie but Balotelli and Sergio are our young strikers and Guidetti could still come back and team up with his idol in place of Carlos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.