Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah that 2nd goal, I really hope he does that to Phil Jones in a few weeks. Nice controlled volley with his "wrong" foot for his goal too.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
No no fucking no, don't want him.

I think Zlatan is the Swedish/Italian Adebayor. 'Nother sulky chops. Hope Mancini sees the value of what we have got. Can't see Ibrahimovic adding one jot to the current squad. Gimme Dzeko any day!
Dezko over Zlatan? WOW.

Its like saying i prefer Holt over Aguero.

i'm beginning to wonder if ibrahimovic slept with some of the forum members' female relatives. the unfounded underrating of his abilities is insane in here! the guy is extremely intense...very few people that possess the competitiveness to be the best at what they do are "likable" people. the guy won 8 CONSECUTIVE league titles on four different teams in three different leagues. this guy is an absolute beast. at the price he'd go for, i'd take him on a three year contract over any of these other strikers we've been discussing. and to say that he's inferior to dzeko....nevermind, i'm not going to take the bait.

cleav said:
i'm beginning to wonder if ibrahimovic slept with some of the forum members' female relatives. the unfounded underrating of his abilities is insane in here! the guy is extremely intense...very few people that possess the competitiveness to be the best at what they do are "likable" people. the guy won 8 CONSECUTIVE league titles on four different teams in three different leagues. this guy is an absolute beast. at the price he'd go for, i'd take him on a three year contract over any of these other strikers we've been discussing. and to say that he's inferior to dzeko....nevermind, i'm not going to take the bait.

Good post i agree

cleav said:
i'm beginning to wonder if Dzeko slept with some of the forum members' female relatives.

They're both top notch strikers when played correctly but the above could equally apply. One of them will be a top striker for a couple of years, the other for a long time afterwards.

Sheriff Fatman said:
cleav said:
i'm beginning to wonder if Dzeko slept with some of the forum members' female relatives.

They're both top notch strikers when played correctly but the above could equally apply. One of them will be a top striker for a couple of years, the other for a long time afterwards.

ehhh, i don't really hear much dzeko hatred these days. i think everybody genuinely likes him and wants him to succeed...i just think they believe he can be upgraded relatively easily. even his biggest supporters admit that he's just not a good fit for this system, and since we're not going to change a league-winning system to accommodate our (at best) third best striker, it's probably best that we upgrade. IMO.

cleav said:
Sheriff Fatman said:
cleav said:

ehhh, i don't really hear much dzeko hatred these days. i think everybody genuinely likes him and wants him to succeed...i just think they believe he can be upgraded relatively easily. even his biggest supporters admit that he's just not a good fit for this system, and since we're not going to change a league-winning system to accommodate our (at best) third best striker, it's probably best that we upgrade. IMO.

the two posts above yours, mate. I am a big Dzeko fan and cringe at some of the criticism he gets. I also cringe when people say we shouldn't be interested in Ibra because he 'hasn't done it against English teams'. We should be interested but only if the deal is right for City.

CTID2737 said:
I think Ibrahimovic is a very good player with much more technical ability the Dzeko who i think will be moving on from city this summer. Dzeko has failed to live up to the expectations that we had when we signed him. The issues though with Ibrahimovic and RVP for that mater are their age. ZI is 30 and RVP 29 come the start of the season. With the fact they will both want 4/5 year contracts and wages of 150k + a week this doesnt work for city in terms of FFP. Citys policy should countinue to be young players that will grow with the team ie Aguero Nasri Silva

Yep agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.