Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zity9 said:
kass_best said:
In a recent interview, saturday i think, Zlatan said something vague.... Not easy to translate becuase his way to speak about it, but I can try...

on a queastion about the interest from Real and City...

anything can be tempting.
But as long you dont have it in black and white... *pause*
You can always fantazise and dream but if its not concrete,
it´s nothing to fantazise about.

I follow Ibra. This is complete nonsense. Why do you make this up?

He had a press conference with Swedish NT, said Milan lack the funds needed to sign quality players. He said he'll remain in Milan, though "in football anything can happen."

It sure can. Barcelona seem to have set Thiago Silva as their main target. If Milan sell him, Ibra is sure to leave as well. There are two likely destinations: City and Madrid.

What did I make up?

Did you see the link I posted before when someone was asking for it... Fotbollskanalen... Or you dont understand swedish? Then who gives a shit if you follow Zlatan or not because you wouldnt understand shit he´s saying...

this is what I hear him saying, a few words maybye wrong but this is it...
allt är lockande tror jag... men men så länge det inte är på svart och vitt då är det svårt. du kan alltid fantisera och drömma men om inte det de liksom inte va konkret
finns det liksom finns det inte något att fantisera om...

Ibra? In Sweden he´s called Zlatan.

Om du tycker att min översättning är direkt felaktig. För all del, översätt det själv men jag tycker att jag fått med både vad han säger och vad han vill förmedla... Then if he really wants to leave Milan or not, well time will tell. One thing is for sure, if he wants to leave, he will.

Here is the link again, its Zlatans own word with the reporter from TV4... watch from 2.47 into the clip. (Dont know if people outside Sweden can watch it but its out there so....) http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/sverige/tv-zlatan-talar-ut-om-city-och-real-drommer-och-fantiserar/

Worst Case Ontario said:
One of most overrated players in world
these kind of posts are just ignorant BS. Why, dont you drop by the Milan forum and see what the ppl who watch him every week thinks.

Excerpts from his book I Am Zlatan:

Just prior to leaving Inter for Barca...

I wanted to move on. I'm the restless kind. I have always moved. I switched schools, homes, clubs already as a kid.
It became like a poison in me and when I was sitting there looking down on my legs I started suspecting:
I would never win the Champions League with Inter. I didn't think the team was good enough.
"Can you win the Champions League if you stay with Inter?", the reporters asked.
"I don't know. We'll see", I replied, and the fans probably sensed something already then.

That was the beginning of the tensions, and I talked to Mino. "I want to move on", I said. "I wanna go to Spain."
He knew exactly. Spain meant Real Madrid or Barcelona. But how could we act? It wasn't easy.
I couldn't just say: I wanna go to Barca. It would be like offering yourself for free: I'll play for nothing.
You can't expose yourself like that. Then the managers understand they can get you cheap.
No, the club had to approach you. The management had to feel that they wanted you at any price.

But the real problem wasn't there. The problems were my status and my conditions in Italy.
I was viewed as too expensive. I was the player who couldn't leave. I often heard that.
It was me in Inter, Kaka in Milan, Messi in Barca and Cristiano in United.
No one was expected to be able to match our contracts. Our price tags would be too high.
Was I too expensive for the market? A fucking unsellable Mona Lisa? I didn't know.
The situation was uncertain, and maybe it was stupid being so open in the media, despite everything.
I should probably have done the same bullshit many other stars did: I will always stay in my club, bla bla bla.

[bigimg]http://www.artec.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/mona-lisa-900x300.jpg[/bigimg][/quote]

WhoScored.com said:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: As well as being the top scorer in Serie A this season (28 goals), he also set up the most chances from open play (76)

I just don't understand how people can call him overrated. He's been fantastic for every team he has played for. His stats show that he's one of the best strikers in the world, and he only gets better, despite what people think. He's a winner and one of the most experienced players out there. I'd love to see Zlatan in a City shirt.

Him or RVP on a par for me! both good signings as long as they did not break the bank with a transfer fee and a short great pay contract.

Zity9 said:
kass_best said:
Here is the link again, its Zlatans own word with the reporter from TV4... watch from 2.47 into the clip. (Dont know if people outside Sweden can watch it but its out there so....) http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/sverige/tv-zlatan-talar-ut-om-city-och-real-drommer-och-fantiserar/

You were absolutely right. I apologize.
I can't believe media hasn't jumped on that quote. They must have missed it.

I'll learn Swedish and get back to you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.