Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan is the one player who has made Messi feel small and unimportant.

Mid-season Zlatan had scored more than Messi and was voted Barca's best player by the club's members.

Then something happened. Zlatan has told the story well in his book. But now comes info to back it up. On the club's bus on the way from a game, Messi sent Guardiola, who was sitting just a few rows in front, a text message: "I can see that I am no longer important to the team, so ..."
From that moment Guardiola didn't speak with Zlatan. Didn't look him in the eye and did everything he could to freeze him out.

http://www.goal.com/en-ie/news/3920...not-important-any-more-messis-shocking-sms-to

If you haven't read Ibra's book, you should. It's on iTunes as an e-book and there's even a special iPad version loaded with vids and stuff.

Zity9 said:

Mid-season Zlatan had scored more than Messi and was voted Barca's best player by the club's members.

Then something happened. Zlatan has told the story well in his book. But now comes info to back it up. On the club's bus on the way from a game, Messi sent Guardiola, who was sitting just a few rows in front, a text message: "I can see that I am no longer important to the team, so ..."
From that moment Guardiola didn't speak with Zlatan. Didn't look him in the eye and did everything he could to freeze him out.

http://www.goal.com/en-ie/news/3920...not-important-any-more-messis-shocking-sms-to

If you haven't read Ibra's book, you should. It's on iTunes as an e-book and there's even a special iPad version loaded with vids and stuff.

/
Woah, is that bus story really true?

Train said:
flightless said:
Train said:
Its the 'Cheerleader Effect'.

Someone been watching How I Met Your Mother?

I must confess, i can't believe i just quoted Barney's theory. I stopped watching though...it kinda got lame.

Yeah, I know what you mean - that Cheerleader Effect hits the nail on the head though.

Zity9 said:

Wasn't he supposed to have been shagging Pique ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.