Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please
What a player this guy is
True champion
If we want to buy an older established player, this guy imo shits all over van persie

Scored a goal and where among the few of the swedish players who didnt suck in todays game. And about his personality, well seems like a real leader in the tunnel and in all interviews... More mature (but still does crazy things occasionly like some have pointed out in this thread).

Let PSG have him the more clubs fall foul or appear to disregard the FFP the beeter for us - there is safety in numbers (herd mentality) PSG are not a direct competitor of ours - his record is amazing in terms of what he has won but he seems to flot from club to club

Zity9 said:
jollylescott said:
If its to be believed the stories today indicate that PSG have tabled a massive bid for Ibra. But would he really want to utilise his talents in the French league?

Yeah, the news is all over and the original source seems legit. 40 million euros and 9 million + bonuses/year. But I doubt Ibra would accept a move to PSG. If indeed Milan have negotiated for him behind his back and agreed to this, it's sure to piss him off and start the genius Ibra+Raiola circus.

Two summers ago City offered 40 million, Ibra refused and Barca had to settle for 24 million from Milan. We could see something similar now. But with City being the winner.

I sincerely fucking hope not.

30 years old. 31 before the years out.

Barca don't bomb expensive signings out without good reason, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Murph said:
Zity9 said:
jollylescott said:
If its to be believed the stories today indicate that PSG have tabled a massive bid for Ibra. But would he really want to utilise his talents in the French league?

Yeah, the news is all over and the original source seems legit. 40 million euros and 9 million + bonuses/year. But I doubt Ibra would accept a move to PSG. If indeed Milan have negotiated for him behind his back and agreed to this, it's sure to piss him off and start the genius Ibra+Raiola circus.

Two summers ago City offered 40 million, Ibra refused and Barca had to settle for 24 million from Milan. We could see something similar now. But with City being the winner.

Barca don't bomb expensive signings out without good reason, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Yaya Toure???

A lesson in centre forward play tonight.

Great movement,industrious,strong,dangerous,brave and clinical.

Every time he was on the ball you knew something could happen,brilliant.

IMO the time has now come to sign a player on ability and not age .
We now need players who will have an immediate impact .
If we do sell Edin then Zlatan would be a perfect replacement .
He would bring proven quality to the squad and would be perfect for the prem .

BringBackSwales said:
Murph said:
Zity9 said:

Yaya Toure???

Toure didn't cost a fortune and wasn't bombed out after 1 year at the club.

Barca didn't make a huge loss on Yaya like they did with ZI.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:25 pm --<br /><br />
cool cat said:
IMO the time has now come to sign a player on ability and not age .
We now need players who will have an immediate impact .
If we do sell Edin then Zlatan would be a perfect replacement .
He would bring proven quality to the squad and would be perfect for the prem .

Why perfect for the Prem?

He will be 31 a couple of months into the season.

Wages 200k a week? 4 year contract?

£40M in wages + transfer fee.

£65M+ for guy who's almost 31, seriously???

Tbh ive never understood the hype with this bloke, everytime ive seen him play ( which isn't every game !! ) he's been poor. His record speaks for it's self though and tonight was his best game I've seen him play.

Taking that all into consideration and knowing that my expertise is satisfying women, I'll leave you lot to argue what an over hyped lanky fucking Swedish piece of shit he is.

FantasyIreland said:
A lesson in centre forward play tonight.

Great movement,industrious,strong,dangerous,brave and clinical.

Every time he was on the ball you knew something could happen,brilliant.
Ahem... great talent but certainly not "industrious", he would make even Balo look "hard working".

Personally, I wouldnt mind him here, he has incredible skill but I fear the "anti-City" British media would give him a very hard time.

3 concerns:
1. If the club can strike a good deal regarding fee and wages with FFP in mind.
2. Ibra is prepared to receive a press slating many weeks with enough self confidence to let his performances remain uneffected.
3. He unconditionally accepts Mancini's authority and doesnt disrupt the dressing room even if he doesnt get his own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.