Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenumber1blue said:
i8rags said:
He was fucking streets ahead of anyone on the pitch tonight, but he's still a ****.
I thought this,any idea what his problem with Joe was ?

Joe actually lost his rag a bit and was pushing the Swedish players so ZI was just reacting to that, handbags at dawn really , no big deal.

i♥city! said:
BringBackSwales said:
remind me which 2 matches Carlos scored 5 goals in??

5goals in 2 matches . 2 against WBA , 3 against Norwich .

but he didnt score 2 against west brom<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm --<br /><br />
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
i♥city! said:
BringBackSwales said:
remind me which 2 matches Carlos scored 5 goals in??

5goals in 2 matches . 2 against WBA , 3 against Norwich .

Moron.

who are you calling a moron?

Keith Moon said:
What player could possibly make us even more hated? Hold on, he's coming...

Who's coming? Elaborate please.
As for Ibra I can tell form these boards that he is somewhat of a hated player by some of our fans, but I don't see why we would be (more) hated just because we had him in our team,
A few weeks into the season all our fans would love him.

Matt the Giant said:
Keith Moon said:

As for Ibra I can tell form these boards that he is somewhat of a hated player by some of our fans, but I don't see why we would be (more) hated just because we had him in our team,

He couldn't play for us..health and safety

His head couldn't fit in Eastlands without clearing the family stand

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Matt the Giant said:
Keith Moon said:

He couldn't play for us..health and safety

His head couldn't fit in Eastlands without clearing the family stand

You know, that perception is just plain wrong.
I have met him a couple of times, during summers when he's home in Sweden, had a beer together chatting about everything. He's a very down to earth man, humble and "simple" in his private life.
On the pitch he's a conqueror, cold hearted beast who will stop at nothing in order to win. But that's a requirement if you want top be the best I think.

I won't try to convince all the Ibra haters here they are wrong. They have the right to their opinion, but I know the facts and thus is of a completely different opinion.

He and Aguero could be a good partnership but I think City fans would find him very frustrating as he does a lot of annoying things in between all the great stuff. He'd probably be better than Dzeko because he's stronger and more technically gifted but not worth all the hassle at his age.

He was unbelievable tonight. But I suppose everybody is still trying to pretend he's shit because he didn't score right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.