Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed-The-Goat said:
OB1 said:
Ibra is a top quality player and the only reason for City not to go for him is his age.

And because hes another Adebayor.

He is the opposite of Adebayor. Bobby wants nothing to do with Ade. Bobby has managed Ibra before and would be happy to manage Ibra again. What he actually is, is Mario in 9 years.

I never knew he was so strong, Terry and Lescott both bounced off him like little schoolboys. He would definately be an improvement on Dzeko and probably Balotelli too even though I really like both current players. Although he is undoubtedly world class he also seems a bit of a moody type and can we afford to bring in another one of those with all the attendant hassle after last seasons near fuck-up? It's a tough one but on balance I would take the risk as he is better than anyone else currently out there.

He was the stand out player o nthe pitch - has the physicality to play in the prem and undoubted ability but neither the work rate nor the attitude which stinks

It would all end in teears

Stay well well away

Joe Hart should of broken his big fuckin concorde nose!!! Absolute shite he is! Never rated him, I'm not saying we're as good as Barca but when a team like Barca fucks a player off like him you know they're either shite or bad news and I reckon this **** is both! I would of taken him during the Robinho era but I'm more then content with keeping Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli and Tevez! Last thing we need is another striker, fuck Van Persie and fuck Ibrahimovic!!! We won the league without these players and we'll do it again with 2 more vital strengthening signings being a defender and a winger!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Joe Hart should of broken his big fuckin concorde nose!!! Absolute shite he is! Never rated him, I'm not saying we're as good as Barca but when a team like Barca fucks a player off like him you know they're either shite or bad news and I reckon this **** is both! I would of taken him during the Robinho era but I'm more then content with keeping Dzeko, Aguero, Balotelli and Tevez! Last thing we need is another striker, fuck Van Persie and fuck Ibrahimovic!!! We won the league without these players and we'll do it again with 2 more vital strengthening signings being a defender and a winger!

There was i believe an issue with him and Guardioal - i think on the pitch he was pretty decent

We would be mad to sign him

dctid said:

There was i believe an issue with him and Guardioal - i think on the pitch he was pretty decent

We would be mad to sign him

As much as I love Mario (Balotelli) he is a fuckin idiot when it comes to thinking and having 2 clowns (along with Tevez) is far to much bad omen to have in the backroom and would heap a massive amount of stress on Roberto.... What we have now upfront is good enough if I'm being honest, Edin and Tevez are in their prime and Aguero and Balotelli are still young!!

Jwhen a team like Barca fucks a player off like him you know they're either shite or bad news and I reckon this **** is both!

You are not aware of what happened at Barca are you?

Well, in short Ibra was very successful, scoring a lot of goals, five in his first five games to begin with and scoring the decider in his first El Classico, which gave him a lot of media attention and praise.
Messi was pushed back to more wide and supporting role, something he did not accept. He told Pep and the board how he felt and voilà, he was back in his preferred central role and Ibra was suddenly benched and later sold to Milan for a ridiculously low price compared to what they paid for him (he then had a buy-out clause at a staggering €250mil)

Messi is/was bigger than Pep and bigger than the club. Messi got what he wanted and Ibra would not take any crap from "the philosopher" as he called Guardiola, whom by the way only talked to Ibra two times during six months.

Ibra was not kicked out from Barcelona due to a lack of quality. But because he had too much of it.

Matt the Giant said:
Jwhen a team like Barca fucks a player off like him you know they're either shite or bad news and I reckon this **** is both!

Well, in short Ibra was very successful, scoring a lot of goals, five in his first five games to begin with and scoring the decider in his first El Classico, which gave him a lot of media attention and praise.
Messi was pushed back to more wide and supporting role, something he did not accept. He told Pep and the board how he felt and voilà, he was back in his preferred central role and Ibra was suddenly benched and later sold to Milan for a ridiculously low price compared to what they paid for him (he then had a buy-out clause at a staggering €250mil)

Messi is/was bigger than Pep and bigger than the club. Messi got what he wanted and Ibra would not take any crap from "the philosopher" as he called Guardiola, whom by the way only talked to Ibra two times during six months.

Ibra was not kicked out from Barcelona due to a lack of quality. But because he had too much of it.

There you go! You play for the greatest team in the world with some of the greatest players, you play where you're told to play accept or not!!

Sorry but never been a fan as his arrogance always seems to be one step ahead of his ego,somehow !!!
Tonight said it all,in the manner in which he gave our Joe plenty of shite,when they scored their second.
Yep,I will accept that sportsmanship and WUMMING is part of the game,but somehow I just got the opinion that this Grade A1 Tosser,actually thought he was better than what he thought and after the game,he somehow kept his distance from Joe.
Hands up if I`ve read it wrong,but will be so glad if we never give him the time of day.A very over-rated player for the PL,but good enough for his calibre,ie Italy but certainly no better.

Matt the Giant said:

There you go! You play for the greatest team in the world with some of the greatest players, you play where you're told to play accept or not!!

That is about messi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.