Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Barca let Yaya and Eto go who then went on to eliminate them from the champions league.

Joe gave a little push in the back of Elmander as the players celebrated in a huddle. That's what provoked the reaction of Ibrahimovic. Why has this not gotten a mention?

Ibr was the most influential player on the pitch last night by a mile. Love him or hate him, I don't see how anyone with a brain can say he's shite.

Not for City though, IMO.

He was immense last night, his ability, technique and strength were there for all to see, not often you see the likes of Terry and Joleon outmuscled.

Not sure exactly what happened with Joe but if they did have a laugh afterwards about it then fair enough for me, he's definitely somone who's reputation precedes him but someone who Bobby seems to understand and able to work with, his age is not that important to me, his quality and speed of thought will be there long after his pace has gone, my only issue would be the fee and wages, oh and his shit 'hairdo', get it cut you scruffy cnut.

dctid said:
He was the stand out player o nthe pitch - has the physicality to play in the prem and undoubted ability but neither the work rate nor the attitude which stinks

It would all end in teears

Stay well well away

This, I'm afraid.

he may act like he is gods gift but to say he is shite,c'mon!!! the guy is 31?? and still at the top of his game,scored goals where ever he has went,will be remembered as one of europes finest.thought he put in a great shift last night

He's the best player of the Euros already. Even though they lack a win he's in a class of his own. Sign him now.

He's a bully....On the pitch....Which is the main reason I like him.

Game against Ukraine for example, One of Ukraine's midfielders dropped deep on him, Zlatan literally treated him like a rag-doll(shoulder barging to floor, etc) The midfielder didn't go near him again in a hurry. It would be like having Yaya far up the pitch all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.