Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zity9 said:
LoveCity said:
dobingsdobber said:
Suspect Bobby has set his sights on the Champions League next season and Bigconk might help him achieve this.

Ibra is a big match player but funnily enough hasn't won the Champions League

Football is a team sport. Ibra has always been in teams that 100% rely on him. He's been carrying them on his back to league trophy after league trophy. He'd do the same here. But in the CL you need a full squad.

After Messi, Ibra is the best player in the world. Anyone who knows football knows this.

Messi is special. Ibra is a monster. No one else is close.

I think Ronaldo will disagree.

Zity9 said:
LoveCity said:
dobingsdobber said:
Suspect Bobby has set his sights on the Champions League next season and Bigconk might help him achieve this.

Football is a team sport. Ibra has always been in teams that 100% rely on him. He's been carrying them on his back to league trophy after league trophy. He'd do the same here. But in the CL you need a full squad.

After Messi, Ibra is the best player in the world. Anyone who knows football knows this.

dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg

Would be unfair to compare Ibra to messi or Ronaldo since he doesn't play their position. But I think Ibra is(was?) the best in his position/role in the world. Cavani might be the closest but still far off from Ibra's ability.

stony said:
Zity9 said:
LoveCity said:

After Messi, Ibra is the best player in the world.Anyone who knows football knows this.

You'll go far on here. We love being patronised by fanboys. Have you got a poster of him on your bedroom wall too ?

Ooooh, and a duvet cover with his photo on it... a picture of his pony tail flicking in the wind as he scores a goal... Mmmmmmmmm

Zity9 said:
LoveCity said:
dobingsdobber said:

Messi is special. Ibra is a ****. No one else is even close.

fixed

We also have enough rumors about training ground bust ups, the last thing we need is Ibra kicking the fuck out of our guys in training cause someone won't pass to him (Vieira at Inter)

Ibra,Silva,Nasri Aguero Would be a machine especially if we had someone better than Nasri i.e Hazard. oh well spilt milk I Guess. Thouugh that would still be right up there among the best strikeforces in the league and maybe even Europe!

babeblue60s said:
Ibra,Silva,Nasri Aguero Would be a machine especially if we had someone better than Nasri i.e Hazard. oh well spilt milk I Guess. Thouugh that would still be right up there among the best strikeforces in the league and maybe even Europe!
Even better:

---------------Martinez----
---------Yaya--------------
-Silva----Aguero----Nasri-
---------Benzema----------

mancblue said:
babeblue60s said:
Even better:

---------------Martinez----
---------Yaya--------------
-Silva----Aguero----Nasri-
---------Benzema----------

Aguero leads the line.

babeblue60s said:

We will see if Hazard is better than Nasri very soon. Somehow I think not - Nasri has settled now, and I think we will see a lot more consistency from him this season.

By December we will be saying 'thank fuck that Hazard kid went to Chelsea...' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.