Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOts of threads on here about Benzema on an Ibra post???

Ibra would be a great signing if you could get him cheap...his attitude would be fantastic for the premier league...he would bully and scare most defenders and would be a great player in the hole behind Aguero. He has all the touches, he's fast once moving and would be great at the set pieces. Pushing YaYa late on in games into the that position created lots of chances in the last 3-4 games many of them missed due to poor finishing (especially against the bitters!!!). You put Ibra in that position who can finish and we'd have fantastic attack options in the big games.

City don'y have quality wingers so we need to be good down the middle, on the break and at set pieces....Ibra would be the perfect fit in the hole!!!

babeblue60s said:
Ibra,Silva,Nasri Aguero Would be a machine especially if we had someone better than Nasri i.e Hazard. oh well spilt milk I Guess. Thouugh that would still be right up there among the best strikeforces in the league and maybe even Europe!

I'll judge Hazard next season when he's playing with the 'big boys.'
He didn't exactly shine when England played Belgium the other week, and on that showing, I was glad it was Chelsea who were stumping up £30 odd million for him rather than us.
Nas was good in the second half of last season. I'm confident he'll get better and better. Leaving aside anyone Spanish, he's been the pick of the midfielders at the Euro's.

True I guessespecially if we can see Tevez of 2010/11 , or a progressing Mario playing to his potential, & a settled Nasri It might be unnessesary to add anything else

Would go unnoticed in blue square north. Utterly overrated, wincing, arrogant posing toss-pot. God no.

Give me Edin over him all day long - for many many reasons.

EVIL said:
Would go unnoticed in blue square north. Utterly overrated, wincing, arrogant posing toss-pot. God no.

Give me Edin over him all day long - for many many reasons.
Behave yourself, how many suns does your planet have?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.