Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
I love Ibra but give me a straight choice and it's Thiago Silva all day long. There are strikers like van Persie and Cavani out there who could improve our strikeforce as Ibra might, but what defenders are out there and available of Silva's quality? Absolutely no one - Pepe is ungettable, Hummels signed a long-term contract, Vidic plays for our hated rivals. If they are open to selling T. Silva again and really want Dzeko and/or Kolarov, hopefully our interest is piqued.
Pepe is over rated because he plays for Real Madrid. Gets away with some outrageous fouls particularly when they play Barca

I thought Pepe and Bruno Alves were great at the Euros

m7mcfc said:
Zity9 said:
I'd say it's 50/50 Zlatan stays at Milan. If he leaves, City are on top. For several reasons. The club has a growing project. Won the league for the first time in 300 years last season, are now aiming for CL glory...

You sound like a RAG with your 300 years bullshit.
I think hes just made a typo error. It made me laugh it felt that long :-)

Plain Speaking said:
I think hes just made a typo error. It made me laugh it felt that long :-)
Typo or joke. Or maybe you really think I believe last time City won was in 1712.

-- Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:28 pm --

LoveCity said:
Marvin said:
Pepe is over rated because he plays for Real Madrid. Gets away with some outrageous fouls particularly when they play Barca

I don't think he's overrated at all, he's just dirty, but he's an incredible defender who has more fight in him than almost any player I've seen. Honestly if he wasn't a top player Mourinho wouldn't play him virtually every game. To last 5 years at Real Madrid is quite a feat too when they go through so many players.
Pepe is the kind of player you hate if he's on the other team but would love if he was on your own. A dirty bastard.

Zity9 said:
m7mcfc said:
I had to look that up.

"A slang term for a sanitary napkin used by a menstruating woman while on the rag."

That's mean.

Not so.Way back when United had no money whatsover,City paid for Uniteds kit to be manufactured.
Unfortunately we made it out of old cut off materials called Rags,hence the joke name for a now joke club.

oakiecokie said:
Zity9 said:
m7mcfc said:
I had to look that up.

"A slang term for a sanitary napkin used by a menstruating woman while on the rag."

That's mean.

Not so.Way back when United had no money whatsover,City paid for Uniteds kit to be manufactured.
Unfortunately we made it out of old cut off materials called Rags,hence the joke name for a now joke club.
Awesome story. Didn't know that.

But I'm no rag. I'm more cashmere. Or italian silk.

LoveCity said:
Marvin said:

I don't think he's overrated at all, he's just dirty, but he's an incredible defender who has more fight in him than almost any player I've seen. Honestly if he wasn't a top player Mourinho wouldn't play him virtually every game. To last 5 years at Real Madrid is quite a feat too when they go through so many players.

Pepeis a quality player unfortunately when RM play Barca Jose designates Pepe as the midfield maniac - Joey Barton but on a really really bad day - essentially he is under instruction to go out and mame

Barca apart he is a top top defender

Twitter @Whoscored

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Made more key passes in open play than any other player in Serie A last season (76) & was also top scorer with 28 goals.

Zity9 said:
Twitter @Whoscored

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Made more key passes in open play than any other player in Serie A last season (76) & was also top scorer with 28 goals.

This signing wont happen unless RvP goes elsewhere

Really cannot see the owners or Mawood sanctioning two mega deals (RvP and Ibra) one who will be 29 next and one who is 31? (i think) with no resale value whose next clubs would be somewhere in China or the MLS

Ibra has to be a back up for RvP or hopefully Cavani

dctid said:
Zity9 said:
Twitter @Whoscored

Really cannot see the owners or Mawood sanctioning two mega deals (RvP and Ibra) one who will be 29 next and one who is 31? (i think) with no resale value whose next clubs would be somewhere in China or the MLS

Do you not think RM may want Ibra and RVP to swap for Dzeko and Tevez?

Plain Speaking said:
dctid said:
Zity9 said:
Twitter @Whoscored

Do you not think RM may want Ibra and RVP to swap for Dzeko and Tevez?

And if he does i hope someone bangs his head - spending North of 100 miilion on two players who for them this is their final mega bucks contract whom have only a few years left at the top is madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.